Machinedrum Analog Heat +FX Sounds/Beats

This combo is an absolute game-changer. The Machinedrum is already a powerhouse drum machine, with its versatile sound engines. But when you add the Analog Heat + FX into the mix, things get taken to a whole new level. I’m having a blast with these! Post your Machinedrum / Heat vids here, no matter what version you have, I just like checking out more MD vids.

29 Likes

Lovely!

It s the first thing I thought when AHFX came out: this would be a kick ass pair with the MD…

Have my MD permanently paired to a stereo distortion (EHX LPB2ube/AH/OT). It gives grandpa a whole new life of grit and punch.

3 Likes

this was one of those rare scenarios where i watched your vids, considered all aspects of my existence, searched “analog heat fx london”, changed search criteria to last 24 hours, found a unit and purchased on the spot.

9 Likes

MD + AH is an incredible combo, I’m hooked! Could get similar results with the Nord Drum 2 + AH but the MD has that wonderful Elektron sequencer and MIDI machines for controlling the AH and internal control machines for quick performance effects and of course, the UW models have sampling.

Could base an entire career on those two boxes!

3 Likes

8 Likes

no post processing, just heat+fx/ssl comp desk out + AAC encoding to fit on this forum.

30 Likes

Oooof. That last beat… :fire:

Impressive as always… been listening to your channel A LOT lately to get MD inspiration.

multiplied with heat, thanks to @Voltagectrlr for demonstrating the raw power (= instant purchase), your older content has been mad inspiration to me.

that vid features preset 1 Magnetic Dreams in full effect haha. just turned it on and didn’t realise it had a huge LFO sweep creating the vibe. :man_astronaut:

2 Likes

Woooooo! This sounds so good! Killer sounds!

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’ll absolutely keep posting more MD experiments, I’m feeling super inspired after that killer vid! Sheeesh!

1 Like

Ya’ll are making me want a MD real bad :nerd:

LOLing at your jog wheel, excellent

1 Like

Actually, just bought your last full album on bandcamp, it’s excellent :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

thanks, needs a full on heated reprocess now :wink:

2 Likes

I’m preparing for the same with my older tunes, Heat sounds so good

a shitty ending! :grimacing: but clean boost in effect and introducing mcl 4.50 scene controller morphs (changes the MD in so many ways!).

higherq stereo version here Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2) - #3874 by waftlord

8 Likes

Can really see how this could be a stellar combo

1 Like

high gain am reprisal

3 Likes

:mountain:

1 Like