M8 Tracker

18 Likes

Now the question: which parameters?

2 Likes

Buzzing here! Itā€™s like Christmas morning :fire:

1 Like

Itā€™s TRAcker time mate ! :m::8ball:

2 Likes

Been refreshing my track & trace all day, but still hasnā€™t been dropped off at the pickup point. :pensive:

I paid 167 euroā€™s for the Netherlands

3 Likes

Iā€™m on the same continent as Dirtywave, just on the opposite coast, and my tracking hasnā€™t been updated since Tuesday. :cry:

Hang in there ā€“ it will arrive! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Also from the Netherlands here. Mine just arrived. If it says on the DHL site; out for delivery, it will still come today.

3 Likes

Lets hope so! (Welkom!)

2 Likes

Shameless promo:

The M8 Community Jam I cohost on discord has put out another comp on bandcamp, and it includes bundles you can study for some of the songs!

It also features @boorch 's ā€œHellkamp 23ā€ and @sasquatchfuzz 's ā€œFiredomeā€

8 Likes

What number are you, if I might ask?

Hello Kuro, of course #8148

2 Likes

Hang in there m8ies

2 Likes

Me too! If youā€™re in Europe they fly it direct on a private jet, but in the states UPS puts it on a moped and takes lots of sightseeing stops.

3 Likes

This made me laugh - thank you! :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks ! Almost 100 to go before itā€™s my turnā€¦ :0

It goes real fast these days - got mine in 4 days from order to delivery(Europe).

2 Likes

Mine is out for deliveryā€¦TO MY HOUSE. OMGā€¦I always ship stuff to my office but not this one timeā€¦and my boss is leaving at 11 and there will be no one here the rest of the dayā€¦I might be heading home at lunch!

2 Likes

So I just realized the Roland S-1 is pretty much the perfect companion for the M8.

I hadnā€™t thought about the Roland S-1 for this, so thanks for sharing!

Also looking for a M8 companion thatā€™s both a controller and complements sonically the M8.

Iā€™m considering the Sonicware Texture Lab for this, since granular is what Iā€™m most missing in the M8 sound palette, it can provide the tweaking while playing feeling (also missing that), and the keyboard sends MIDI.

The downsides are that is not battery-powered, and seems like the knobs donā€™t send MIDI according to the specs? Perhaps this can be addressed in future firmware, not sure.

Edit: scratch that, found the MIDI implementation chart and they send MIDI.

Just sharing in case anyone has paired these two and wants to share their thoughts.

2 Likes

I think all the sonicware Liven boxes send knob values as midi and they can all be powered by 6 x AA batteries.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out; found the MIDI implementation chart and youā€™re right, they send MIDI. Edited my previous message to clarify.