M:S Stand Options

Hi there,

OK I can’t stand anymore playing my M:S on a table due to back problems.

Is there an inclined stand made for the M:S ? Or a rack style thinghy ?
Did you guys find an alternative, if not ?

I saw the 3D waves stand, but it’s for the US market and I’m looking something available in Europe.

Thanks guys !!!

Cremacaffé has some really nice stands. They’re out until May 18th, but after that I can highly recommend getting one of those.

I bought the model Kosmo, since I wanted something for my Octatrack as well. They are very sturdy, handmade and the guys at Cremacaffé are super nice. Also they ship from Italy.

1 Like

We have no idea when it’ll be released but could it be worth waiting for this so you have a tilt stand and portability?

2 Likes

The white Isberget Ikea tablet stands fit perfectly and are under $7 shipped on Amazon, they are only like $5 in the store if you are close to one. The rear height is 3.5", perfect for the M:S and M:C.

4 Likes

@goeggson that’s cool thanks !! I’m gonna have a look at it !

@craig I saw it and I really want the power handle to be released but I wonder if it’s real !! (I mean it’s on the table since a long time now, and still no news about it…)

@Wiretap that’s quite an interesting option (coming back to europe soon I’ll have a look in the store) thank you!

1 Like

I know what you mean! It’s certainly taking them some time, especially as it was on the cards since before the release of M:S. Let’s hope it happens soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I obsessively check the Elektron site daily to see if the power handle in stock (like if it was released, I wouldn’t hear about it here or via an Elektron email LOL). My biggest concern with it and really any stand is that will it be able to withstand the beating it will take from the force needed to get the T1-6 pads to react? :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be solid. Elektron don’t make shite that’ll break easily. Hence the premium prices :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@craig finger crossed !!

@bleo you’re right, I’m wondering the same about the “stand qualities”. Checking the official website and the drawing they made it seems that the two lateral pieces that holds the M:S might be some rubber plastic to avoid any slide. But is there a lock on the M:S or the handle to maintain the position (or it’s just the lateral pressure that is doing the job) ? If not it might move. But like you’re saying @craig they are making quality products.

1 Like

From a video I saw of it in action, can’t remember where, it seemed to be lockable.

2 Likes

Try the IKEA " Isberget" tablet stand? Super cheap and pretty functional…

2 Likes

It’s definitely a good & super cheap option !! :sunglasses:

1 Like

the ikea stands are solid i have one for my m:c and m:s. you just to slap some nonskid material on them to keep them from going all squirrelly

1 Like

These loci stands look nice, especially if you have a mix of instruments. I haven’t used them, so can’t vouch for their quality.

Overhub lol

Mine just broke - same as all the others reported, back Port snapped off circuit board. Doh!

This stand from Amazon work great for the M:S

1 Like

1 Like

Nice! Do you have a link for that by chance? Blind-searching on Amazon for accessories is my nightmare.

1 Like
1 Like

Toight- thanks!

1 Like