Looking for a reverb

Jesus.

4 Likes

Or Elvis? (It’s a reverb for MD, so…)

5 Likes

I forgot about this assumption. Thanks for reminding me.

2 Likes

You’re right. Jesus preached this.

I see a meme forming.

1 Like

Churches are the best reverberated rooms.

1 Like

Let’s not add Convolution Reverbs into this equation.

4 Likes

Can I add the OTO BAM into the mix. It’s really nice, French company too I believe :slight_smile:

Aphex Twin SH-101 Demo

5 Likes

Get a tc electronic reverb off eBay. Super good super cheap

1 Like

Exactly !!
Go quadra or lexicon. The first i find the first i try :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I suggested too. I have an M3000 and it’s so good. My Fireworx has pretty nice reverbs too. Not M3000/4000 standards but with the additional fx you can do beautiful things.

1 Like

But its 1000€ no ?

Yeah, forget all the fancy expensive stuff if you don’t have the cash.

TC Electronic Hall of Fame is excellent. I myself am a very happy owner of the Boss RV-6 (using it mainly for pads/synths, not drums)

2 Likes

I was not thinking that much £££ :slight_smile:

I have one of these, they’re great. Got it for £80

1 Like

I’ll shut up now. Keep trying to flog a dead horse.

Idk your suggestion is as valid as anyone else’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know but whenever someone’s looking for a reverb on here I’m always talking about the M3000. No one yet has bought one based on my recommendation… Not complaining though as it’s still my secret sauce.

3 Likes

I think $600 is more and a rack is more involved than is ideal, when $150 and a pedal is what most people have in mind.

1 Like

Midiverb II has my fave reverb algorithm of all time: Bloom. You can coax some great ambiences out of Quadraverbs (early ones) with proper programming. I’m an 80’s Alesis fan.

Others… the Modulate setting on the RV-5 is magical. Just picked up the Polara recently to use Halo on the Wavestation, like a lush shimmer that isn’t cheesy. Lexicon LXP series is thick sounding too. Plus the crazy DP/4…

These days I’m much more into reverbs for tonal character and texture rather than realism.

I was going to suggest the Midiverb 1 that I had for sale, but it sold just as I was typing this (on Reverb no less!)

4 Likes

Reverb + Aphex + drums

5 Likes

Solon reverb <3

2 Likes