Looking for a reverb

2 Likes

250ā‚¬ max but if i can have simple thing for my mix on send/aux (95% Machinedrum) for 100ā‚¬ is the top :slight_smile:

And sorry for my english !

1 Like

+1 Quadraverb/Midiverb. EHX Cathedral gets an honorable mention.

Same riff on each of those machines for some nice A+B testing.

5 Likes

yes, there are some demos on synths that might give a better idea

then I encourage you to look at the Polaraā€¦ great build quality and feel, simple operation, and great price! perfect for send/aux use

1 Like

a Yamaha Rev500 is a great bread & butter reverb for a studio outboard situation.

1 Like

For the moment, iā€™m really interesting in minverb/quadraā€¦ The Aphex riff influence me i guess !
Hard to choise between the both but i feel more the quadra. (i will listen the rev500 - thanks fmw)
About the Cathedral, maybe to ā€œcreativeā€ for what i want. A simple thing.
I go listen some Polara now, very interesting too when i see the price and comment on the web.
And what about the Hardwire RV-7 ?

1 Like

How about a Lexicon MPX1?

1 Like

I have one to sell.

I own a few reverb boxes. My mainstays are the Quadraverb and the cathedral. I use the midiverb2 for ambient stuff. I have an empress reverb that I use on drums and pads sometimes.

1 Like

One more point for quadragerb :slight_smile:
@Tchu one lexicon or quadra ?

Iā€™m forty :nauseated_face:
:smile:
(French joke)

1 Like

I donā€™t know about the Quadra. So I canā€™t tell.

@tchu do you have the Ocean 12? Sound really good too.

Iā€™m selling my Polara (uk). Iā€™m going back to the Supernatural.

The Polara is the most versatile of the digitech verbs and Halo is :ok_hand:t4:

No. I discovered this product 2 days ago and I think it sounds really good. The guy in the video is a great player too. I didnā€™t get the info about the device being suited for Line Level products, though.

:joy::joy:

1 Like

I dont know, why not ! i will compare, but its difficult to me to choice on YT and the videos are always synth and i looking for drum.
Quadraverb is less than 100ā‚¬ and have good reputation.

1 Like

I hear ya! Bottom line is, you canā€˜t go wrong with any of the suggestions really.

The Lexicon MPX1 you can find used for 100ā‚¬-120ā‚¬. It sounds decent, definitely good enough. And itā€˜s Lexicon.

Quadraverb is alright also, good value for money.

Just pick something and get going, it wonā€˜t be your last purchase Iā€˜m sure! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly.

Not sure who said this ā€œThe Best Reverb (Insert whatever) is the one you have right now in front of youā€

5 Likes