Where’s the ASR-10 SCSI port?

1 Like

Finally somewhere to store my bitmaps!

proposal to merge this thread with the syntakt thread

7 Likes

:rofl:

ace!

1 Like

And please exp/log envelopes this time please. Its 2022 and not the 1990s anymore.

1 Like

I hope that means the Zip drive is in the front.

3 Likes

Tomorrow!!! It’s happening!!!

14 Likes

10 Likes

If yesterday and today are for the ears and tomorrow is for the eyes, which day is for the nose?

10 Likes

Probably some video visualisation over music

Is it me or these sounds are a lot similar to Electribe ER-1?

5 Likes

meh… then see you tomorrow; gonna get a life 'til then.

6 Likes

Note that they’re using blues/purples in all of the marketing material.

Would be odd to then use Red as the accent colour on the product IMO.

Conspiracy intensifies.

7 Likes

man, this multi-day teasing/spectacle playbook for new releases is soooooo exhausted, I can’t get over how annoying I find it. As someone stated here earlier, just announce & release the product on a single release date and let us love & push the product for what it is.

But no, we need the social media hype and lots of “posts” and “likes” because apparently those numbers now determine how successful a product launch is in the eyes of….a private equity company aiming to build hype rather than serve its market maybe?

I’d love for them to release these things in parallel instead of in sequence (eg product release + artist collaborations or a compilation etc), there I’d say “awesome, these guys are from the community for the community” — but like this it feels like foreplay with a drunk person…or buying from Behringer…same really.

Rant over, just had to get that off my chest.

18 Likes

Most important is which day for the hands.

3 Likes

Sanstakt aka. Beatles

Yea this sucks just let us see it. Today or tomorrow doesn’t impact who will or won’t buy.

Can’t tell if really good troll or really bad expectation management

2 Likes

Question: if the “leaked” pic turns out to be real, how do you feel about it? I’m not too impressed but whatever. My guess based on the demos was that it was going to be a hybrid synth. Macro oscillators like the Cycles/Braids/Plaits with analog filters. Which seems more interesting to me than separate digital voices and analog voices. But it could be real. But it might not be for me.

3 Likes