Lend us your ears

I’d be pretty psyched for a Digi-sized box with multiple ‘machines’.

2 Likes

I like the idea and I’m in the market for it, even if tracks are mono. M8 is very attractive to me, as is Monomachine if I could pay one, a device full of different engines. I love all in one boxes full of unexpected tricks and portable.

1 Like

Today was for your ears. Soon, there will be something for your eyes and hands…

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5 Likes

great… another couple days (at least) of a non-functional forum. way to ruin one of your things while trying to release another, Elektron.

guess I’ll just wait for a product announcement after I try six times to post this.

2 Likes

Please let this be real and have a replaceable rechargeable battery. USB host port could solve some problems for me, especially if it can power external devices too.

Shouldn’t we also be unironically whinging about the emotional stress Elektron have placed on us by launching tomorrow and not today? Or how about the RSI I am experiencing in my thumbs from commenting so much on Elektronauts from my phone? Or the bollocking I’m going to get from the fact I had the Dublab stream playing in the background in one of my calls for work yesterday? Come on, I’m sure we can come up with a lawsuit by tonight!

8 Likes

Maybe the clay monsters from the Cycles teasers could have been little promotional figurines.

1 Like

Agree. But I’m old. I think this is the way of the world now.

1 Like

I can wait till tomorrow. I personally love the hype. Something to get excited over and push all the mundane crap to the back burner.

1 Like

What if it’s a DigiMachine, a Monomachine and a Machinedrum UW mashed together in Digi format? I heard Cycles engines, some sampling and many other different timbres that I think are coming from different forms of synthesis.

1 Like

And you will need the world’s narrowest cables to fit them in jacks placed like that.

You poor, poor babies. I’m sorry that you’ve all had such hard lives. Elektron have clearly traumatised us all by not releasing the exact product that you’d like, in the way that you’d like, at the time that you’d like.

Perhaps going back to your rooms full of expensive music toys will calm you down, or perhaps a hot milky drink.

Model:Sarcasm

18 Likes

the teasing campaign doesn’t really bother me. they can do what they want. if anything, it’s fun to watch people get worked up about it. my only annoyance is the forum turns to shit and there’s been activity in other threads (if you can imagine) that I can’t get to.

2 Likes

Had a hot chocolate just now, but so far no change…this still sucks.

#Model:TomorrowMaybe

Maybe the something for your hands will be a working demo of the machine on the website, kinda like how you can ‘test’ Digitone presets towards the bottom of the page here:

1 Like

I think it’s fun to watch people get worked up over how the forum is not functioning because of shitty marketing tactics that are below the Elektron of old yet also see them have no problem with the shitty marketing tactics that lead to the forum not functioning properly…let’s face it, we all are having some serious fun in here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Theres something very annoying about this. Cant quite put my finger on it but after a bit its a shame its melting the forum.

1 Like

Oh, by the way, guys have you noticed that the first patch is called Metropolis in that leak? Kind of fits that “place”, “streets” theme.

1 Like

Lend us your ears, I.e. Syntakt: Part Deux

1 Like

I really hope tomorrow is the day, because the wait has been intense and also this forum doesn’t work anymore…

1 Like