Lend us your ears

Someone is paying attention it seems :smiley:

11 Likes

They’ve been doing that for months already, reading out aloud all the posts of the Syntakt Speculation thread every Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I saw it too! He’s probably typing a description of the new thing and deleting it just to tease us further.

4 Likes

Machinedrum?

1 Like

Don’t forget Digitakt says “Digital drum computer” on the screen but we all know it’s a full instrument capable of making full tracks.

That being said, I have no information on this. I’m just not ruling out a “drum machine”.

2 Likes

Memes please.

Yes, and he has written a manual describing it in every detail!! Consider that!

3 Likes

Today was for your ears. Soon, there will be something for your eyes and hands…

61 Likes

go on…

2 Likes

I don’t have one of those. I keep asking if the non-cycles-sounding stuff sounds Machinedrummy but no one is biting. Do you have one? Do you recognize any MD sounds?

1 Like

I wasn’t the only one, it seems.

Thursday?

2 Likes

Because they’re samples?

There is no sound engine so there really are no directions or limitations.

Its title of “drum computer” has always been silly

You know, I still haven’t gotten my ears back. This is the last time I lend them out to anyone.

6 Likes

Here we go for another 1000.

Maybe they agree with you, hence the new wording :smiley:

1 Like

How soon is soon? If a tree falls in a forest… and there is no one there with a field recorder…

1 Like

for those that missed @Ryan post, here you go.

2 Likes

Damn, listening to the playlist, it’s quite hard to imagine what this box is made of.
What strikes me however, is that I don’t recognize the “spirit” of Elektron sequencers. Some of the compositions seem very hard to achieve with the typical Elektron sequencer. So my guess is : it’s a sequencer.

2 Likes

The sounds are all supposedly internal to the device

1 Like

18 Likes