Lend us your ears

oh no… Elektron Model:Clouds

oh no… Elektron Model:Clouds

1 Like

But hear me out, how great would this whole affair turn out to be if it was just a black edition of the M:C? We’d remember it fondly for years. I think it’d do us more good as a community than a new device, really. They wouldn’t even have to actually release it. And maybe Polyend could learn a thing or two into the bargain.

3 Likes

What leak was fabricated?

If it’s anything less than what we expect there will be absolute uproar :joy:

1 Like

Okay we only have to post 3000 more times today then it will be announced

1 Like

The best track I heard is by The Album Leaf i think it was the last one, very interesting and innovative sounds rhythm and melodies

The less inspiring one was the track from an artist called Lady Starlight I think it was the fourth one- very boring track

2 Likes

Its in the syntakt speculation thread.

Faceplate that said syntakt was a analog and digital drum machine

Fabricated as in, fake? Or that it was printed on there?

These songs seem like they could come from something like that. Still confused.

I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopedic shoe)

5 Likes

Without reading the 1000 posts…do we know what it is yet?

Yes.

1 Like

Something is coming.

1 Like

Meanwhile the Elektron team piled into one room are laughing their heads off at this forum.

3 Likes

@eangman, what were you writing?

3 Likes

The songs don’t strike me as coming from something that’s a dedicated drum machine?

Like, making music from a drum machine seems like rules should be broken in order to get to musical element

2 Likes

It’s called Overcloud and it darkens the sky over Berlin. :sun_behind_large_cloud:

6 Likes

All of their other machines are capable of melodies. Why would that be different for this one?

2 Likes