Lend us your ears

I saw it too! He’s probably typing a description of the new thing and deleting it just to tease us further.

4 Likes

Machinedrum?

1 Like

Don’t forget Digitakt says “Digital drum computer” on the screen but we all know it’s a full instrument capable of making full tracks.

That being said, I have no information on this. I’m just not ruling out a “drum machine”.

2 Likes

Memes please.

Yes, and he has written a manual describing it in every detail!! Consider that!

3 Likes

Today was for your ears. Soon, there will be something for your eyes and hands…

61 Likes

go on…

2 Likes

I don’t have one of those. I keep asking if the non-cycles-sounding stuff sounds Machinedrummy but no one is biting. Do you have one? Do you recognize any MD sounds?

1 Like

I wasn’t the only one, it seems.

Thursday?

2 Likes

Because they’re samples?

There is no sound engine so there really are no directions or limitations.

Its title of “drum computer” has always been silly

You know, I still haven’t gotten my ears back. This is the last time I lend them out to anyone.

6 Likes

Here we go for another 1000.

Maybe they agree with you, hence the new wording :smiley:

1 Like

How soon is soon? If a tree falls in a forest… and there is no one there with a field recorder…

1 Like

for those that missed @Ryan post, here you go.

2 Likes

Damn, listening to the playlist, it’s quite hard to imagine what this box is made of.
What strikes me however, is that I don’t recognize the “spirit” of Elektron sequencers. Some of the compositions seem very hard to achieve with the typical Elektron sequencer. So my guess is : it’s a sequencer.

2 Likes

The sounds are all supposedly internal to the device

1 Like

18 Likes

You’re enjoying this aren’t you :joy:
I’m actually enjoying it as well, speculating and trolling is good fun.

Edit: sorry i spilled the beans on it being a table, you made it too easy to guess

3 Likes

Hmm there was something physical modeling-ish about some of the sounds to my ear, I am guessing it is a “machines” based thing… the few chords in there sounded pretty similar to something out of the cycles chord machine. Doesn’t really seem like it has samples based on what the artists made.

1 Like