Landscape / Noon, a passive analogue drum/synthesiser

… open and close later in the day.

The first batch already sold out. There will be a second batch in 3 - 4 weeks. They say there is also a 3 - 4 month wait between order and ship.

I expect a larger batch the second time round.

Expecting a lot of this product to ever be manufactured seems a long shot. It feels like one of those, you’re in or you’re out sort of things. If it’s good you’ll likely have difficulty finding one second hand, and if they’re not you probably won’t want one.

I’ll ask if Schneidersladen will be getting some units any time soon…
I want this thing…

2 Likes

I have word that Signal Sounds in the UK are going to be getting some in stock :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, Schneidersladen told me that they want to get some in stock but they have no information about when they might receive it.

I am really impressed by the possibilities of this thing. Most of the Landscape demos are a bit lacking, but you can hear the potential if the outputs were processed individually in eurorack or a DAW.

Want to hear what early adopters on here do with it first tho…

3 Likes

Landscape will be at Superbooth 22 with the Noon.

Thread

4 Likes

Such an interesting device… Like a cv controlled no-input mixer. They said that it will be available later in the summer or early fall.

1 Like
5 Likes

“on the edge of instability”

there is so much background noise from superbooth its difficult to hear but this is going to be so much fun to send some modular CV’s through

I want to use a homemade mini-Rolzer and the new Double Knot with it. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

It’s fecking mental, I love it.

1 Like

Juno in the UK has them in stock

first touch with Noon, so far i am overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and unruliness, learning its quirky ways is going to be a joy, will post some snippets when i feel I have got somthing worth listening too, anyone else got theirs yet?

6 Likes

Do we have any Nauts with an opinion on this device?
im really interested in it as it seems like it can take on a myriad of forms.

Would love to hear some demos!

2 Likes

id like to hear it in @trytykee’s hands

1 Like

42 minutes review

3 Likes

It was this video that got me interested in it again…

To be fair, Sarah Belle Reid could fart down a drainpipe and I’d be off down the hardware store.

6 Likes

I see the Noon and fall in love. Then I hear it and I’m like, ‘oh’.

Someone in a forum said recently they think it has a sound pallette capable of sounding like the Pulsar-23. I would love to hear something dance-y from it.

1 Like

Same. I could see it being used for the higher frequencies and weirdness alongside something else to do the bread and butter sounds

Edit: actually the TR-06 with its five trigger outs would make a decent combo imo

1 Like