LA-based Elektronauts, Come to Zebulon on Saturday! (free show)

Hi Elektronauts, Happy New Year to you all. Hope everyone is back in a creative mood after the festive season. I always enjoy coming here for inspiration so thank you to everyone for keeping this place a source of positivity.

For those of you who are in LA, I wanted to invite you to a free show! I’ll be performing as Maymind at Zebulon on Saturday, January 8 using a tabletop of your favorite gear. It’s a live set that I’ve been working on and refining for the past few months and I’m really excited to share it with some fellow hardware enthusiasts.

I’m using this set up that I posted here but it mainly revolves around a Digitakt and Ableton Live 11 using a bunch of things that I have made with @Ess’s Kit which I recently downloaded and I am loving for it’s sonic possibilities and Euclidean sequencing. I’ll be performing a plethora of material, anything from improvised live acid to ambient stuff to live reworks of tracks from my recent album June which I’ll have for sale on vinyl.

Would love to see some faces there, come say hello if you do make it out. It is a vaccinated only show and everyone will be masked. There will also be an opening set on modular by Alexander Tebeleff which is going to be a great start to the evening and did I mention the show is free?

Come out and support Zebulon and see this set that I’ve been working on for months. Cheers all!

3 Likes

Good luck with the show :control_knobs:

1 Like

thank you @Tajnost!

1 Like

Saturday day of show bump! Hope to see some folks tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

Audio from this show now up on my Bandcamp page for the heads:

Full gear list on there as well for those curious. Going to be doing this again later in the spring for round 2…

1 Like