Korg Drumlogue

…officially canceled, elektronauts.com wasn´t hyped enough…

And very sad that elektron did not take more inspiration from it on syntakt in terms of samples and user machines.

I’m not sad, I’m having a lovely time with my Syntakt.

3 Likes

I can’t quiet put my finger on it, but this looks ugly in a 2013 kind of way… it looks outdated somehow

I kinda like it, but it does reming me of an Electribe 2

Sorry, are you saying the Korg unit has been officially cancelled or are you joking? =)

1 Like

I have been duped by this thread jumping to the top. Was hoping they finally released some teasers or demos. *shaking fist at cloud

3 Likes

Seeing 9 new replies I was hoping for a release announcement at Superbooth.

4 Likes

I get duped every other day as I, being the thread creator, get a notification everytime someone post in it. Can’t tell you how many times Ive opened the app thinking a rash of people suddenly enjoyed one of my many humerious post only to see its post in this thread. :clown_face:

10 Likes

Yes that’s it… it’s the knobs and the proportion of them with the unit… looks exactly like Electribe 2

1 Like

Doesn’t look nearly as outdated as that new Teenage Engineering thing that reminds me of a potable Casio from the early 80’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Brah! :joy:

1 Like

Nothing cancelled AFAIK, it’s still on Korg’s future products page. But outside some very vague and underwhelming audio snippets about 18 month ago… We’ve got nothing concrete.

I mean people complained about the length of the buildup for the Polyend Play, but Korg are going next level here

EDIT: Sorry for the bump and getting people’s hopes up :pensive:

2 Likes

Product description sounds a lot like the Syntakt doesn’t it? Personally, I don’t think Korg can make a better drum machine than Elektron. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Thank you, thought that was the case. Maybe it’ll sneak in later this year, at NAMM.

there’s one very big difference: SDK –> custom oscillators & effects.
i’m waiting for Drumlogue because i already have a huge collection of 3rd party plugins, just need a groovebox that i could stuff with them.

6 Likes

Stick a few nts1’s in a box with good control surface / sequencer. ….it could be pretty good and another reason for devs to stick with that sdk.

4 Likes

With all the current sales on Volcas, I think this might be announced pretty soon. Why would you get a Volca when you can have a 'logue, right? :mag_right:

2 Likes

Lets hope so

1 Like

Mr. Bob eats dropped a new vid regarding the Drumlogue

It seems its getting released!

6 Likes