Jamuary 2023

one pattern on the syntakt. jam

Getting 303 type acid sounds from the symtakt is pretty fun.

3 Likes

Still posting things from the night before. Was experimenting with creating some semi-random drum loops which I can curate later.

I did do a 7th Jamuary, but - I can’t bring myself to share it - probably not in the spirit of things.

2 Likes

yus its my take on the black system 2, this one’s with the analog bbd delay and reverb

1 Like

Creamy sound design. If metallic can be creamy. Nice ride!

1 Like

Love it!

Cool to see the more abstract atmosphere here in comparison to the previous day . Really need these converted down for a new 16 bit mortal kombat game.

Cheers to people pumping stuff out each day

3 Likes

Modular is gonna be the end of my actual song output… ugh.

6 Likes

Day 9

3 Likes

an attempt at a jazzy, moody piece :heart:

3 Likes

today with a better light
im a bit irritated by the annoying clicks when the soundscape is a bit empty, I guess it has to do with the sound level or the usb of my laptop but anyways, I did enjoy recording this very much

3 Likes

day 9 … finally dusted off my analog four …

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bpkaOzP4TJo

6 Likes

Number niiiine. Just a bit of a groove with OT, DN and 707

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

6 Likes

some quick jam with Roland JX-08 and TR-08 using TX-6 for recording mixer and OB-4 monitor. Powerful portable combo. The 1010 Music Bluebox is fast but the TX-6 is more convenient and easier to record!

4 Likes

day 9, not very happy with this one but that’s the game ^^ (gear : machinedrum, modular synth

8 Likes

Just getting started with the Digitakt!

6 Likes

I appreciate the feedback. I’m naturally pretty inclined to make some fairly basic beats (as you’ve noticed) but I do like dipping my toe in weirder waters sometimes too.

Also here’s today’s. Back to the beats!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnN0cfVJDzO/

3 Likes

I had an idea about rate modulation that didn’t quite work out. I also didn’t tune my oscillators. But that’s what I could manage tonight.

5 Likes

Double Knot 2 playing the modular and also itself.

4 Likes

If you make it through the whole track, I’m sorry?

Just having some fun after finally remembering how to use Pocket Operators and then getting them to Sync (which was no problem in the end, but there wasn’t a skip-to-the-end button).

5 Likes

This one will probably hurt.

8 Likes

jamuary 2023 09

oberheim matrix-6r and :3lektron: analog keys

still puzzled about whether jamuary is about a new “track” from scratch every day, or just playing music every day, or …what
but i’ve been trying the former … which typically results also in the latter :sweat_smile:

4 Likes