Jamuary 2023

I dig the Roland sounds!!

Just a heads up, put when i played it, it was panned all the way left.

1 Like

Jamuary #10 is also my submission for

8 Likes

I can definitely try! I’m sequencing the Make Noise 0Coast, Strega, and STO oscillator with the 0Ctrl. Using various envelopes and gates, I’m able to sort of trigger notes at different times. Then I have a ton of modulations being sent from modules to other modules. I’m not trying to use the modular as a full “groovebox” like some people do, but instead, I’m interested in making one dynamic custom instrument I can play. The semi-modular Make Noise stuff was my gateway and gave me a couple years of experience before I started exploring the individual stuff.

2 Likes

Hi! I had a chance to relax a bit today playing with synths, at a slightly slower tempo than usual. I even recorded something. This is a simple sequence, a bit dirty and incorrect in some moments, but I had a lot of fun with it.

4 Likes

Today’s quick one – the front half of the week is brutal for me. Guitar wasn’t coming into the interface for some reason so instead of troubleshooting, I just recorded into Voice Memos on iPad. C’est la vie. You get room sounds.

5 Likes

Did a dubby thing today using some melodic chunks from the Bi-weekly record-diving sampling extravaganza | 08 | The Bar-Kays - Whitehouseorgy

Using part of a Legowelt kit on the AR and making full use of the performance macros :metal:Love this machine!

9 Likes

Deep house cover with Cycles (raw output)

5 Likes

acoustic guitar x boards of deluge x nord drum

5 Likes

I fucking adore the Ether
all the sounds either samples from it or its live signal going through the m8

4 Likes

Nanobox Razzmatazz with a little bit of MonoMachine

3 Likes

Day 10

2 Likes

Day 10! OT, DN & 707 Some weird threads today, but in the end It’s all about the music (right?) :hugs:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

6 Likes

Jamuary has gone terribly for me this year, but I was able to put this together. The Torso T1 sequencing Syntakt.

5 Likes

day 10 - tried to level up my chords progressions skills (which are close to nothing ^^)

Game’s plot : In “The Tale of Pele” you embody Pele, goddess of volcanoes and fire. You and your family have been expelled from you home by Nāmaka, your own sister and goddess of the seas. Explore the islands of the pacific ocean and gain power to be able to take your revenge.

gear : modular sequenced by MnM

6 Likes

Today’s entry:

This patch (Plaits into a passive LPG into Blades into Beads sequenced and modulated by Marbles and Stages) was originally built to generate music to delete emails to, as I’m back at work this week. Decided to play it a bit tonight before tearing it down and starting over, and I kind of like what fell out.

5 Likes

this is super badass im really into this. love the percussion

1 Like

Thanks! It’s a lot of previously sampled bits sliced up through the OT mostly :relaxed: Handpercussion, TR-8, some Volcas. Anything that sounds good :nerd_face:

3 Likes

some acid bass beats from Roland TB-03 and TR-08 recorded using TX-6

4 Likes

I made this cheezy video to accompany my first Jamuary - a Psytrance inspired Syntakt JAM. I play some samples from Octatrack only an extra “high” kick, some rumble background and voice samples.

Had a lot of fun with this one ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seems to only be left channel …

1 Like