Jamuary 2022

Number 23. Day 3 on the Octa. Having loads of fun trying things out and p-locking everything. The music is a bit weird though… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Day 23: snowy vibes for a snowy day. This one’s growing on me already!

4 Likes

Haha, the scooptiewooptiepoop made me laugh out loud. Lekker bezig :slight_smile:

23th jam in a row.
Today I had more time and made a video.

Maschine is used just as a mixer and FX box.
Thanks to overbridge each box have a separate channel in the mixer.

DFAM’s sequencer is driven by notes from Pyramid instead of clock. It makes the sequence more interesting. If step on a Pyramid’s track is filled, DFAM’s sequencer moves to the next step. Otherwise nothing happens.

Sometimes 0coast loses notes. I don’t know why.
Pyramid can’t sequence 1v/oct by unknown reason, intervals are wrong despite on settings, so I sequenced the 0coast through the Hydrasynth.

2 Likes

J23
Elektron Digitone
Decent Sampler Rhodes
AudioDamage Quanta
Spring/Can/Contact Mic
NI Raum
Unfiltered Audio Triad
Unfiltered Audio Sandman
AudioThing Filterjam
Cableguys Shaperbox2
BabyAudio Spaced Out
FabFilter ProC ProL
Bitwig

2 Likes

A little jam with the modular using switches to create the various patterns and melodies rather than typical sequencers.

2 Likes

a few different lightning hopkins chops and addictive drums in this quick one:

2 Likes

Days 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23 (Yes, I’m caught up. Let’s see if I can keep it that way!):

*That’s me playing the Roland SE-02 (synthi riff) on “North Side”. I probably should have used a metronone while I was playing. Not sure if it would have done much good, as I am not much of a keyboard player. :joy:

4 Likes

prog trogger

8 Likes

hahaha yes kanye’s always good for some comic relief
thanks maat!

1 Like

love this groove!

1 Like

Day 24… ambient… 1 week to go!!

5 Likes

My submission for this #jamuary2022.
Digitakt only, no post-production, played live.

5 Likes

24! Octatrack day 4. Some percussive sounds from the 0-Coast sliced on the Octa with some live Microfreak & Guitar on top through a single thru machine. Spacey ritual music or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No Elektron device this time.

5 Likes

24th
The first jam when I don’t use Pyramid.

Maschine: host, sequencer, oneshots
U-he Diva and Arturia Clavinet: bass
Arturia B3: pad
Guitar, Line6 Helix and Strymon BigSky

4 Likes

Day 24: easily the weirdest one yet lol. Chalking it up to Monday brain. Hey, it turned out pretty fun! Hope y’all like 2000s radio hits and DJ Python…

3 Likes

An odd little thing made with my modular. Some spooky textures to compliment a walk down a dark (but not necessarily scary) hallway.

4 Likes

J24 - still going

Korg OpSix
Glitchmachines Tactic
Dawsome Abyss
AudioThing Filterjam
Devious Machines Infiltrator
Cableguys Shaperbox2
Izotope Trash2
NI Raum
FabFilter ProC ProL
Bitwig

5 Likes

You lads are all absolute machines, love it!! Cheers for the tunes to enjoy.

Only managed my third tune this month ……a bit of dark n catchy DT and DN love making for you, it got me dancing about anyway:

6 Likes