Jamuary 2022

Awesome! Just listening on mobile but sounds like a finished track to me.

1 Like

Love it! Reminds i have MC pcbs lying around waiting for me to start buidling

1 Like

Thank you!
Think it needs some work to get to the “finished” state, but glad you like it! :wink:

Day 22
. Tough on to get done today
 I’m stuck at home with 2 young children, both positive with covid-luckily both are completely fine-but wife’s away so I am housebound, and without much time to jam!! Luckily the Circuits are so quick to play with, and I managed to sneak away and grab 5 minutes with the rhythm and keep my jamuary on track.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZCFgPrtoZ2/?utm_medium=share_sheet

3 Likes

little RYTM jam just with RYTM analague sounds direct from the box

sorry for the camera its balanced against a beer bottle (looking through the bottle for ambience effects)

5 Likes

Snow here got me exploring a little guitar and piano ambient play

6 Likes

bashed out quickly on the couch. i might even say this is not good.

5 Likes

Another attempt to upload from iphone to not youtube
 Well, iphone usb audio gets trashed even more by vidlii upload, sounds kinda vintage digital
 visual by hyperspektiv app.
( dtube didn‘t work at all, vidlii with this result, so seems there’s not really a yt-alternative
)
Some nice dn pad-modulation from min2 , lead by dominion.

3 Likes

another quick one i started last night. this one’s sample chops, addictive drums played in roughly, bass played in via ableton (also very roughly), and a bunch of dirt on top.

5 Likes

Number 22! Octatrack day 2. Spent most of the day organising samples to put on the machine, and setting up a template but managed to make some music as well. Lessons learned: Trying to use as many features as possible doesn’t make your tune better :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

After a pair of weeks (I’ve been traveling and then reorganizing my studio), here is another contribution to this year’s jamuary.

This time, digitakt and typhon.

6 Likes

busted out another one today:

4 Likes

piano play // processing study

3 Likes

Days 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18

5 Likes

J22
Moog DFAM
Dawsome Abyss
Spring/Can/Contact Mic
Microcassette Vocals
Boom Library Impacts
NI Raum
Noise Industries Ruina
FabFilter ProC ProL
Unfiltered Audio Triad
AudioThing Filterjam
Devious Machines Infiltrator
Bitwig

4 Likes

tidy chunk there

1 Like

Day 23-longest yet-got a little lost in the groove-techno from scratch at 138bpm

2 Likes

Day 22.
Something inspired by old arcade games

Softube Model 84 (intro part; Valhalla Delay and VintageVerb), Hydrasynth (lead), Digitakt, Pyramid

4 Likes

Another day with Digitone.

4 Likes

jamuary wouldn’t be jamuary without involving a co-conspirator for a few nights.
rough and raw as it happened.

6 Likes