Jamuary 2022

Qual-it-tayyy!

2 Likes

Did quite a few jam streams this year, I’ll post a couple of fresh ones. Recorded on the same day, some seven hours of imorov jamming. The first one starts 120 bpmish electro style, going up to 128 techno…

The second one continues the flow, rising to a gentle 144 bpm techno bonanza

Landed a gig this Friday so it comes in handy as practice and preparation as well. Good times :grin:

3 Likes

not sure what this is. sounded like a droid stuck in an infinite loop trying all kinds of sub routines to escape.

6 Likes

Thank you thank you!!

Day 25: some slightly drone-y ambient on my lunch break. Could’ve maaaaybe cleaned up the mix a bit, but so it goes lol.

3 Likes

this is for the current beat battle, but i’ll count it as today’s jam, too. listening back to some recent tracks this morning, i actually really like some of them. how interesting! i usually don’t go back to listen to my own stuff very often.

4 Likes

Number 25! Today’s ‘challenge’ was to make something entirely different with yesterday’s part on the Octatrack. I think there’s also some samples in there from previous parts… Anyway, quick weird one.

2 Likes

Ambient on the move with op-z

3 Likes

Long month January… day 25 was a struggle to get round to…

5 Likes

I’m a bit tired of electronic music, so today I wanted to make some dark music with piano.
But in the end I got something like Maybeshewill track. Google says they’re post-rock.

Cubase, two guitars and bass, NI Maverick (piano), Superior Drummer 3 and some mixing/fx plugins.
In my head the piano part and guitar solo were more interesting, but I’m limited by my playing skills and hadn’t time to record it slowly phrase by phrase.

4 Likes

J25
Sequential Pro3
Elektron Digitone
Elektron AnalogFour
AudioThing Filterjam
Devious Machines Infiltrator
Cableguys Shaperbox2
NI Raum
FabFilter ProC ProL
Bitwig

4 Likes

phuk jamuary

11 Likes

Phuk yes :raised_hands:

Day 26: woke up early, as is very much not the norm, and took advantage of it.

5 Likes

damn, dude. your MD videos and tracks have been awesome. i’ve never used either the MD or monomachine, but they always seem super powerful and foreign despite being elektron boxes.

2 Likes

cheersmang, your beat stuff is cool too!
MD is a powerhouse, with MCL a total dangerzone.

2 Likes

making some guitar music (w digitakt, rytm mkii)

5 Likes

Break from the machines today

https://youtube.com/shorts/uRdRgOm4Efc?feature=share

4 Likes

Number 26. Tried midi-sequencing the 707 with the Octa (only notes for now) today and boy do trig conditions make a difference, very cool :smiley: And the arp is pretty cool as well, will have to explore more :slight_smile:
Also, lo-fi on the mastertrack is fun for some grit ^^

4 Likes

I don’t like techno. I’ve never played techno. But today I was absolutely out of inspiration, so it’s some kind of techno.

Hydrasynth: bass (actually, the whole track is built around this patch I made)
Deepmind12: pad stubs
Digitone: melody
Digitakt
Octatrack (I sampled the track, replaced real synths with the recorded loop in the middle of the track and played with scenes in the end)
Pyramid

4 Likes