Jamuary 2022

This almost feels like cheating. I have less to say with my Syntrx than @Octagonist

2 Likes

:laughing:

I don’t usually go to Insta because I’m trying not to leave any more digital footprints on anything Zuck owns. But I’m glad I did this time. Gold star.

2 Likes

The Track and the Video are awesome. The Heart in the Machine with a really nice red lighting. Nice hypnotic Concept. I love it.

2 Likes

Much more than you know. Really Nice Mood!

Great Track, great Vibe.

2 Likes

Here’s day 3. Just one pattern on my MPC One, played out with track mutes. Not my favorite, but not the worst either I suppose. I think the mix is the main sticking issue for this one. But I got it “done” which is the important thing. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s crazy. This thread and that one

are my favorite « Radio Stations ».

Really great Tracks.

3 Likes

You know, I should prob post my stuff on here directly rather than just link to IG lol. You make a good point.

1 Like

6 Likes

:cloud_with_snow:

6 Likes

Day Three done! I sampled my little NTS-1 into the Digitakt which really helped to squeeze some nice character out of it. Brassy sounds with drive and movement, a semi-generative piece (I interfered a fair bit) and some nice Ventris 'verb.

7 Likes

Just the Rhythm. Some stuff I stole from a couple of records. A good time.

16 Likes

Hey, thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sunny: sunny today in LA

2 Likes

Much more than you know. Really Nice Mood!

Thank you, much appreciated!

Thanks! It keeps coming in and out of my setup, whenever I bring it back I love how good it sounds.

1 Like

Lovely

1 Like

blurry, waking up “wash over you” jam this morning.
featuring mostly my wrist as i didn’t consider the angles.

6 Likes

Thank you ^^ :pray:

This time, a meditative soundscape inspired by a technique for ambient/evolving music by Oscillator Sink.

2 Likes

Cinematic sketch #4. We had about 40 cm of snow in the past 48 hours. So file this under wintry cinematic sketches. This one is again largely a Felt Instruments showcase (Jasno, Lekko, Helenko, Ciemno, Blisko) with some Spitfire Labs instruments (trumpet and subbass).

4 Likes