Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

morning jams… i’m going to try to whip up a quick sketch a day with at least one piece of hardware and minimal tweaking in ableton. we’ll see how it goes. this was just digitakt.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Here we go! Haven’t used the A4 in a long time I thought it’s about time an perfect start into this years hunting season!
Enjoy!

4 Likes

hi,
day2 :slight_smile: enjoy

A test of DN with audio in from fusionbox, should be even shorter or more modulated, also sc test for me(new). And some vcv noise…

Super short sketch with Analog Four and Digitakt

hope there will be some more throughout January :grimacing:

12 Likes

This came out much rougher than expected but I’m committed to doing one a day so here we go…

1 Like

I’ve done 2 so far. Gonna try and do one every day this month. I try and keep mine Instagram length (1 minute) but I may extend here or there if the muse strikes.

Jam 01

Jam 02

3 Likes

Actually it was worth every minute. Great stuff.

This time my beloved 202 and 606 get a treatment.

1 Like

Day 3 (Southern Hemisphere). Happier with today’s attempt.

1 Like
3 Likes

I will admit to skipping a bit :see_no_evil:

But some nice rhythms going on :+1:

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJkopwVhxOe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Live sound design and visuals. Watch out for strong feedback at 2:16.

6 Likes

A4 mki only 30. dez
Below a quick unquantized computer keyboard jam with my new descovered free kawai k1 vst (BTW i would be interested in the real module…)

1 Like

ipad Jam with Beepstreet Drambo

2 Likes

A few minutes of me fighting a subharmonicon :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Jam 2, here we go! This time it’s techno again.
TR8S + A4 + Ventris
Exploring some of the FM sounds on the TR8S and tunnel them through the Ventris to make those nasty dystopian textures.
The TR8S is then run through track 4 on the A4 to make use of its amazing filters and drive for extra warmth and glue.
You’ll hear quite some tweaking as I build most of the stuff from scratch.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

No. 3 with the MC707. Started with some guitarloop this time and went from there.

2 Likes