Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

I’ve been lurking here for a while since acquiring a Digitakt and falling into something of a hardware synth hole, but this is the first live jam I’ve been happy enough with to record and post… Digitakt, Erica DB-01 and Peak, with Empress providing reverb and delay.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhr3zzBXNw/

MachineDrum, Digitone, Octatrack as the mixer for the Drones from the Modular. HydraSynth for the glassy synth arp at the start.

5 Likes

challenging myself to make 4 full tracks this jamuary.
Day 1 was sort of just getting into the mindset of the first one. More MIDI struggles than I would have liked (the A4 does some weird things with MIDI out/thru), and slower than expected progress on hardcore FM design (Yamaha style, not Elektron style)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJh_YDBBOgY

3 Likes

This is my first Jamuary attempt ever. A few days ago I picked up a DR-3 at eBay for little money, and well: it really sucks. But with the right tweaks in the TSC effects this little bastard can sound really gritty. The TD-3 pattern was created by random.

6 Likes

Oh shit Jamuary!

An excuse to actually record something. I’m on it!

4 Likes

Hello everyone and happy new year! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Really liking the drums in this!

2 Likes

Happy new year!

I was singing while performing (and forgot many stuffs I had prepared with fill haha) but the singing was too bad :sweat_smile: so instrumental version of a Digitone only jam.

@MilesKvndra as always, really really good :star_struck:

7 Likes

:no_smoking::tumbler_glass: :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

Trying the Jam-Thing with Video too.
During my process of lerning the Rytm…

Need to get used to performing a lot more…

8 Likes

Still very much into my maschine mk3. I‘m not good at performing with it, but it‘s a nice opportunity to show off some patterns and demos :grimacing:

9 Likes

nice! Your last YT video with the Maschine was great too! Since then I’ve been learning about the Maschine mkiii :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I enjoy it a lot. Especially for sketching out tracks. My music changes with every box somehow :upside_down_face:

I really love your videos and it inspired and still Inspires me to strip down my stuff and focus on only a very few devices!
You have some awesome taste in composition and sound design. Loving every song I heard on that DN.

1 Like

The Smart Strip sounds like fun! Looking forward to your next Maschine piece.

1 Like

Blackbox (Techno) Jam:

5 Likes

This is a little piece for piano and Deluge. Two different tracks in the Deluge were created with different lenghts and probabilities, with lots of modulation of panning, tuning, filter, level…so it seems they are random. About the piano, it was difficult to play these chord lines perfectly. Also, I added a touch of Valhalla VintageVerb reverb, to mix better with the electronics.

11 Likes

Some great stuff happening here!

Made something more my style today. UK Bass heavy flavours on this one.

Same process again…

3 Likes

Hi y’all! First track for Jamuary 2021, Made with Beatmaker 3 on the iPad mini, featuring my electric uke

3 Likes

2 for 2! More MC707 with some Microfreak help. Nice jams everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like