Isn't the Analog Four the most incredible and deep instrument from Elektron so far?

For those lacking context for the previous post, you may find this thread amusing.

5 Likes

You do have to laugh out loud sometimes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure this is the right thread but… has anyone used the A4 to process a drum machine? Roughing up the sound using the distortion and filter? I’d love to hear it.

1 Like

The A4 is great as sound processor, even the manual has an example to use it as a filter bank!
Guitars, Synths, Drum Machines, and so on, you choose your best option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can even process the A4 internally by itself. Have a look…

3 Likes

Still in love with this one box. Jamming on a single pattern. A4->little EQ+Comp->You.

20 Likes

There are quite few machines that I can think of doing full tracks with. With the Analog four, it’s a no brainer.

A freshly released two-tracks techno EP. Nowhere near but inspired by the sound of Robert Hood. 95% A4, no presets.

32 Likes

Yeah… Well done mate :sunglasses::+1:t3:

1 Like

This is fantastic. Love the low n’ dubby bassline, snappy percussion and droning melodic stuff :+1:

2 Likes

Badass.

1 Like

Thanks for listening and your very kind words! I’m flattered :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! The A4 is a really inspiring machine.

2 Likes

Yes
But……

P
O
R
T
A
M
E
N
T
O

I
T

N
E
E
D
S

Can’t we do something close to portamento with parameters slide ?

1 Like

Hey all, finally got back to my Analog Four (was neglecting it over other synths), and finally made a complete song on it. As usual, direct out.

Enjoy TRANSISTORS OF TORMENT! :wink:

25 Likes

It has it. You have to set the voice to mono (not share it with other tracks) for it to works.
Or use note slide.

3 Likes

My mkii arrives today. I had a mki years ago, but it was still fresh to the Elektron way of doing things and it didn’t last long in my stable. After almost a decade of the OT and the Digitone, I’m ready to go back with a mkii.

2 Likes

[crossposting from current sounds because it’s still my very favourite jamming machine.]

25 Likes

Ooof.

1 Like

Breezy! I wish the AR could make percussion like that…

1 Like