Is it broken or is it me? a help to understand it please

Hello!
I understand that there are many settings that can affect the final behaviour and that I cannot list them all, but I would like to know your opinion whether I have a faulty unit, or if it is a known bug, or if it is a wrong setting.
Basically, I am using the Digitone to process the audio of my Subharmonicon. Since I want to sync the delay, I control the Moog with the Digitone. I insert the mono audio into the Left channel, I go to the mixer and I am able to hear delay and reverb. All good.
Then, I start the MIDI track to control the Moog. It plays a sequence, I hear the reverb and the delay. Again, all good.
Then, I stop, I tweak the Moog, I press play again and… I cannot hear delay or reverb.
The reason that makes me believe there is something wrong is that if at this point I simply switch off and then on again the Digitone, without touching any other parameter, and then I press play and the sequence starts again, I do hear delay and reverb.
Any suggestions? Should I have it repaired? Is it a bug? Is it me?
Thanks
Marco

Hello, I gave an answer some days ago in the bugs thread.
It also was confusing for me.
Try playing a note on a non midi track always when ext in-effects don‘t work. its less clear when it happens than written in manual.

My older answer:

Its a strange behaviour they mention in the updated manual in a sentence on p 63.

„ After you restart the device, load/reload a project, or after pressing [STOP] + [STOP], you must trig an audio track to activate the effects for the EXT-IN MIXER L page.“

in my words: You have to play a note on a non-midi track, then fx for ext in work again.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply on point.
Do you have the link to the thread that you mention?

You‘re welcome. It was the general bugs thread, but as it is in the manual its not really a bug, something tecnical.

When in overbridgeclock- synced, effects also went to zero for me a few times as other reason.
Greetings to Pisa, have a nice evening

1 Like

Thanks from Pisa :slight_smile:
Well, I am glad to know it is not something that affects my unit only.

1 Like