Introducing the e25 Remix Edition

I did the 1.51/1.41 firmware upgrade on both the DT and DN but the hotkey aspect doesn’t seem to work on the DT?

Maybe every 1-in-20 [SETTINGS] + [TRIG 9] works for the LED backlight and I don’t get the brightness options on [TRIG 1-3] at all? The [SETTINGS] key works fine otherwise, so it’s not an issue with the key itself?

It all works fine and as described on the DN though.

Not really a big issue as the options are still accessible via the menu. but I figured I’d ask.

Are you holding down the [SETTINGS] key for a second or two before the [TRIG]s?
For example, hold down [SETTINGS] until the [1-3] and [9] [TRIG]s light up before pressing?

3 Likes

Yeah, you have to hold settings key down for a second. Threw me off at first

1 Like

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Octatrack Black and other Elektrons - Made in Poland?

Back to the festivities! How about those anniversary os updates!:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Works fine for me. Did you hold the cogwheel for 2-3 seconds? After that T1-3 and 9 light up and let you choose the setting…

From their website

And the e-shaped cherry on top is a special Remix Edition cassette tape featuring an hour of original and eclectic music from the Elektron Team.

1 Like

Ah weird, just back at the DT and DN and the difference seems to be that (i) I need to hold the [SETTINGS] button down longer on the DT (ii) the [TRIG] LEDs don’t change to reflect the 1,2,3 and 9 option on the DT.

So it does work it just looks different than on the DN (and takes a bit longer).

Thanks all!

They do on mine

Sorry I’m late to the party – congratulations to Elektron! :thup:

Is it possible to pre-order the 2035 Silver Octatrack edition here?

1 Like

Has anyone seen any videos of the new silver coloured devices yet, other than the official Elektron stuff? Just wanting to see how they look under different lighting conditions, etc, so any links appreciated for the new ST, DT and DN.

G

this thread lead me to jam with my rytm but this time I’ve prepared a Kit with a bit decay (2-6) and everything (LFO,ENV) basically resetting on trigs (on all tracks) + full quantization ----there’s that clicky clacky machinery behavior which I was missing. stupid me though

shortly after I made a quick perf. on all decays and filter cutoffs and experienced the “kill all” modulation when hitting FUNC and QPERF (basically mute) but much like CTR All, I’ll recreate all things MD, which Iam still romanticizing, now on the rytm.

music is the answer to my problems

4 Likes

Shame on Elektron! Releasing my favourite Groovebox/Jack Of All Trades - Master Of All Trades only in 2022!!!

4 Likes

Congrats on 25 years, but is a couple of silver reissues really the best Elektron can do in 2023? Painfully underwhelming :man_facepalming:

I’m starting to get more intrigued. Skipped Syntakt cause I have the Rytm MK2 and Digitone + a wealthy assortment of old, modern analog and digital synths.

I should give it a try some day and see if it really overlaps too much with my other gear or if it can find it’s own spot in the setup.

I really enjoyed the Livestream from the studio. Ricky is so helpful.

2 Likes

If you know you know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Play on player.
Make sure you head over to the DN topic for some great insights. The designer did a great job with it and made FM actually fun to program.

4 Likes

Happy first post. Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Wait until some sort of “speech synthesis” update for Syntakt is ready.
I’m just wondering if it appears before or after the “Wavetable Synth” for Digitakt.

3 Likes