Introducing the e25 Remix Edition

We are delighted to announce a limited run of special edition Digitakt, Digitone, and Syntakt machines.

The e25 Remix Edition is a time hack to disorientate, reorientate, and deliver you to bliss; in recognition of a quarter century of Elektron existence, and to celebrate everyone who has bleeped, blooped, thumped, sliced, and got lost in any other kind of audio exhilaration with us over the years. These silver-faced units, spread across the Digi Trinity, are inspired by yesteryear, and hell-bent on pulling your sounds through the veil of possibility and into reality.

A ripple of both past and present

Digitakt, Digitone, and Syntakt are unique music-making machines, and we have included a number of special additions to accompany your extra-special edition. The instruments themselves are hand-built in stainless steel, individually numbered and bearing laser-etched logos. The box too is unique in its design and build, containing e25 poster versions, and a greatest hits sticker sheet. And the e-shaped cherry on top is a special mixtape cassette featuring an hour of original and eclectic music from the Elektron Team.

Find out more about the e25 Remix Edition here.

Watch the e25 Remix Edition video.

Pricing & availability

The e25 Remix Edition Digitakt & Digitone are available for 999 USD/1049 EU, and Syntakt is available for 1149 USD/1199 EU at elektron.se. Also shipping to your local Elektron retailer.

The e25 Remix T-shirt is also available to buy, exclusively from our webshop.

And stay tuned for more e25 festivities in the works!

41 Likes

Here I was hoping for a new instrument. But I must admit the silver Digitone looks hot.

6 Likes

The Akaiifacation of Sweden is complete.

46 Likes

Silver face…meh. It’s all about the Remix cassette tape!!:laughing:

1 Like

Ooooo !

Scalpers will be happy with the limited editions.

Edit: TBF they’ve produced 1,998 units of each Digi (judging by the faceplate numbers in the pics) so we’re unlikely to have the ridiculous price gouging as seen with the 350-run of AE OTs

18 Likes

meh

16 Likes

Tasty!

Priced better than the Stones Throw SP404MK2

12 Likes

Everyone: Bring back Machinedrum and Monomachine.

Elektron: Did someone say silver-face?!

73 Likes

Looks like silver DT doesn’t doesn’t have track names like “kick”, “snare” etc

Anyway, I’m happy with my black ones, and wondering if there’s a SW update coming soon

14 Likes

:confused:

🤷

9 Likes

i’m gonna get so rich reselling these in 2 years!

2 Likes

They look cool but even if I could justify couldn’t see me going for this. Hope most end up in the hands of 'nauts and real users vs scalpers. Would’ve been fun to sell a steel faceplate accessory or something to customise one’s pre-existing machine. Not sure if the construction supports that, just spitballing.

6 Likes

I have to admit I want them.

1 Like

I must say these are v stylish.

Ugh.

2 Likes

Let the record show that today is the first day that I have seriously thought a Wim Hof bath might be a good idea.

10 Likes

I’d rock em.

2 Likes

I would be interested in the faceplate only, for the units I already have…

11 Likes