Introducing the e25 Remix Edition

Seeing this, I wish there was a Digitone Keys e25 edition :drool:

Congrats on your purchase, looks great!

5 Likes

a wee bit harder to sand that one neatly :wink:

1 Like

Congrats! Personally dont like that grey ribbon/outline around the screen

looks like it’s a bad angle for reflection, shouldn’t imagine it fares any differently than the surround of current black box screens which i never notice

BTW:

What do they against fingerprints on the steel surfaces. Will the e25 boxes be delivered including cleaning fluid and some tissues? :laughing:

The misalignment is part of the anniversary

3 Likes

Haha! I don’t see myself getting into a project like that… :wink:

1 Like

Are you sure, it looks like there is a screen protector. I thought for years that my AR and A4 didn’t have one.

1 Like

They were sold for 13-15 years, and Elektron was quite clear at the time:

Also, let us remember that the Machinedrum and Monomachine won’t be around forever.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t open source my wallet either.

Does it say ‘Bad MF’?

1 Like

More Elektron nostalgia. I remember watching this over and over before having enough cash to get one.

7 Likes

Do people still shout “Freebird!” at concerts?

3 Likes

This Vid is fantastic - very well explained, clear and to the point. I wish you would get more of these kind.

3 Likes

Hector did great videos during that time. He’s all in.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget this cinematic masterpiece to introduce the Octatrack!

18 Likes

I for one am getting acquaintanced with the Syntakt :crazy_face:

68 Likes

did u get all 3? :sunglasses:

They can be sneaky bastards. I bought a second hand Digitone last year. Only found out last week the screen protector was still on there :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s some cool machines on there. If you don’t like them I’m sure you can sell it for a pretty penny. But it’s worth supporting the engineers. I commend your purchase.

1 Like