Introducing the e25 Remix Edition

This isn’t the first time Elektrons done an anniversary edition of their gear…

2 Likes

Didn’t it come with an update too? I love the look of the anniversary OT. It was more than just a new faceplate, it was in many ways the perfect homage

“I’d Buy That For A Dollar!” …

12 Likes

Now that you mention it, the OTAE didn’t, but had the flashcard

I don’t know about the 1st Silvers, I only joined the Elektron community mid 2014

Elektron surprised us with great machines and updates in the past. I think they will do in future too. All this discussion is just about that there is not a great update or completely new machine out exactly in their 25th birthday? As far as we know so far…

Of course, I don’t need to celebrate their birthday, but I let them do if I’m not interested.

For me personally there is no attraction to the new faceplate. Explicitly when there are “only” 3 devices of the actual range so that many would have to but may not like to mix colors with their other Elektron devices.

This was also part of the anniversary Octatrack 1.40

Huh, that completely escaped my mind.

Well, Elektron said other stuff was coming down the pipeline. Maybe that other stuff is still being ironed out

They won‘t blow a 25th anniversary like this believe me me. Would be a marketing desaster.

2 Likes

welp seems the fan club disagrees with it being a disaster, lol

I mean they teased more, so they are cooking something.

2 Likes

I think so too but there’s no reason for me personally for speculations. I just say happy birthday! You already realised great opportunities for musicians worldwide. It’s all fine as it is and I’m sure there will be suprises. Sooner or later.

3 Likes

Please, Elektron release limited edition MD/MN engines exclusively for these anniversary digi boxes to throw some real rage into this ‘iTs JuSt aN AeStHeTiC cHaNgE’ conversation.

That should right about piss everyone off, and that’s equality.

4 Likes

I think they look great! Imagine the price is higher than regular edition stuff so it’s a pass for me, but the boxes look sick.

2 Likes

The silver Digitakt looks awsome. Love this machine. Congrats for the 25 anniversary Elektron ! All you have made until now have found people to love it.

3 Likes

New Machines Incoming

2 Likes

Almost snap !

Almost certainly both true … but in time, a long time relative to the various wants of the anticipating masses

Being hyped up by self-imagined gear that never transpired got old a long time ago for me … i find the aphorism expectation is a prison to be a useful one to recall periodically … it keeps the highs and lows in check

They will tickle most people’s tummy, eventually, but we all can’t be next in line, so there’s no point expecting you will be nor reading too much into every word that’s stated … when news lands, you might be lucky, but we all can’t be lucky each time

i’m lucky as i was in the market for some digi action, the silver works for me as a nice deal sealer - so the luck fell my way for once !

3 Likes

Nine Machines Incoming

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to get all three, then buy black faceplates for them so they match my other gear.

15 Likes

I don’t think nMi means anything. The same fonts were sprinkled in the text of the YouTube video and it doesn’t point to anything comprehensible.

1 Like

Now we’re cooking

1 Like