Introducing Song Mode on Digitakt, Syntakt, Digitone and Digitone Keys

Settings

2 Likes

Dorian Bebop would be a great name for a novel’s title character.

4 Likes

With such a huge feature in this latest update, maybe we can hope in the future to have like a Part or Kit system. :pray:
It makes me want to invest in digitakt and syntakt!!

3 Likes

One thing sucks when using many patterns on digitone/digitakt. Example when i change filter settings on the fly, then it goes automatically back to what it was when new pattern starts. In analog four this doesnt exists and i like it that way.
Why is it like this? Can i do something about it?

1 Like

I’m getting crazy amount of input lag on my ST after the update. UI interactions are delayed by seconds on some of my patterns, even outside of song mode. Anyone else experience this? It mostly happens when trying to change filter freq on analog tracks while the pattern is playing.

i should have bought that from you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A4 uses kits to store the sounds, so you are using the same sounds across multiple patterns. The Digi’s store the sounds in the pattern.

1 Like

Wow, way to go Elektron :slight_smile:
Couple of thoughts on this:

1. This is great!

2. People just got their pipedream feature request fulfilled and still I’m reading: “But what about X/Y/Z…” Some of you are really just a bunch of whiners.

3. As some have mentioned before, people had better start posting the most amazing songs as of now :stuck_out_tongue:

4. Some baseless speculation and I’ll gladly eat my words when proven otherwise, but I think this means the high end Elektron line is done (notwithstanding any firmware updates to the current machines of course.) and the Digi form factor is Elektron’s hardware future now. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Just checked it. There’s tons of new scales.

2 Likes

Anatakt!

1 Like

Not sure I’ll ever use song mode, but it is very cool having the Syntakt style keyboard options. Nicely done.

1 Like

am i the only one still waiting on the parametric eq for the digitone? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is it Christmas already?? :star_struck:
I have the 3 digis. It’s feeling like a dream, THANK YOU Elektron! :blue_heart:

This is incredible. Well done Elektron.

Personally don’t use “song modes” but I think it’s cool Elektron is constantly improving their devices ad listening to their customer base.

2 Likes

I still haven’t tried external midi sequencing on the analog boxes yet :wink:

THEY ALSO ADDED SCALES AND KEYBOARD FOLD!

4 Likes

Omg!! Do I sell my mpc now? Lol!!
I guess all my drums are coming from digitone for a while now atleast… Exactly what these boxes have needed for a while now.

Jesuuuuusss Christ this is a huge update.

I don’t want to name drop or anything, but Mario was the one who responded to my emails when I sent my AR to get fixed. Yeah, you could say we’re tight. He also uses proper punctuation.

2 Likes

I really think the fact that it is three dots meaning a chain, shows this was gonna happen from the units perception. I think they wanted to wait to implement it to keep sales going of the analog series… the syntakt was kind of the last nail to the analog’s. I’m very cynical though.

1 Like