Introducing Octatrack MKII

Dude, fills/scenes/freeze delay all right there will be a VERY power combo all in quite immediate finger proximity. I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little jealous :smiley:

So that means Overbridge is possible ? :smile:

6 Likes

OT = Million Dollar Baby

1 Like

SCORE!

although I’d still sell my OT MK1 …to find a MK2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course…

https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/1/4/149af95c0a2f1a66f4bc73960b9897cb965241a1_1_372x500.jpg

7 Likes

The LA Elektron sales rep (the guy that would be at all the analogue haven and perfect circuit events) has been telling me for literally years the OT was full to the point where they couldn’t add any more features.

I’m guessing it just took some optimizing of the codebase (if that was true) in order to free up space

Bravo Elektron for making the seamingly impossible, possible.

Stoked more than ever for my MKII.

13 Likes

conditional trigs is a very simple algorithm achievable via Lfo’s already on the Machinedrum or Octatrack … although it seems like a data-oriented class, it is in fact a mere clever trickery working with the outer interactive user interface programming level.

either a trig is on or off, but the message that gets sent about the trig being on or off is still at the outer shell level. a simple juggling act takes place with the conditional trig alogorithm and the microtiming Conditional Trig parameter.

the inner codebase would remain unchanged.

Did they just add trig conditions to the MKII!? Was this in the MKI? I thought that this was one of the most wanted features for the MKI.

Not just MKII :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MK1 too.

2 Likes

I can’t believe it until I see the MKI with trig conditions. (Not saying you are wrong, but it would make sense for them to limit X feature from MKII from MKI for $$…)

Its from the fingers of @Ess & @Dataline - thats gospel right?

4 Likes

Literally an Elektron official confirming.

Read the thread from today.

8 Likes

Holy shit…you guys are ace!

1 Like

I want that to be true…

It is literally true. Simon is an Elektron employee, as shown by the badge on his avatar.

3 Likes

Wow, the OT’s about to get even more versatile! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I imagine those out there with 6 year old OTs are feeling pretty happy and rewarded for such loyalty.

12 Likes

Hey, @Dataline do You know, if there will be a possibility to parameter lock the bank and preset number in the midi channel setup in OT as in DT?