Introducing Octatrack MKII

PS: I love you elektron

5 Likes

Trig conditions on mk1 has made my day…thank you

8 Likes

My Mk1 now currently waiting for it’s new injection!

This is great news, conditional trigs will be truly outstanding.

1 Like

:ecstatic:

Way to almost destroy my “lets stick to being ITB for a while” resolve ffs! :frowning: haha

5 Likes

:aw: :3lektron:

8 Likes

BANG BANG… OT is knocking again on my door… i knew i was right to not sell it after buying the MPC… what a killer setup now :-)))

2 Likes

August.

3 Likes

OT Mk1 lives forever.

12 Likes

Already had a RYTM… then I recently bought an Octa… JUST before Mk2 was announced (bought from this very forum) - then I got a MK1 A4 to complete the trinity when they were SUPER cheap at Juno in the UK. The only thing that has been bothering me is the lack of conditional trigs on the Octa. This announcement has made my year. Good purchasing decisions based on the prices I paid! YESSSS. Bring it on.

4 Likes

conditrigs on the OT made total sense as it was the last current elektron device without em. Much obliged for that, this will make MIDI sequencing much more powerful on the OT. Very glad I will be getting the mk II version.

Soo now with all elektrons having it, I can start goin “DO U EVEN CONDITRIG BRO” lol

And big thanks for all the unknown labourers @ elektron! You keep our fires goin, and we don’t even know your names… rsp

4 Likes

… unless we read the list of names given in the manual. :tunga:

7 Likes

Where does it say conditional trigs will be available for MK1?

ca. 5 posts up

1 Like

Ah I see, the little elektron logo makes all the difference :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

MKI & MKII same firmware-software so same functionalities on both (regarding TC)
Already confirmed by Elektron themselves here…

Slightly off topic, this is the kind of ongoing support for existing machines that will make me buy more Elektron stuff in the future.

10 Likes

Up next. Trig Conditions for the discontinued MDUW?!?! Hmmmm?! :smiley:

8 Likes

Oh man, was NOT expecting this. Glorious, glorious news about the trig conditions!

1 Like

I’d rather see them release a completely new Octatrack revision that is not identical feature-wise to the seven year old mk1. Now OT mk2 won’t ever get features that weren’t possible seven years ago, and still only supports almost obsolete CF cards etc.

1 Like