Introducing Octatrack MKII

Heaps of them. Check out the “Pro Tips”. I personally recommend the Octatrack protip vidoe #6:

OK! :content: :sketchy: :wink:

1 Like

Well, I’m picking up mine straight from Elektron, though no idea when that will be, yet. Despite my songs of praise to the DT’s audio qualities, I’ve come to the conclusion that I love what the DT represents, but I just plain simply love the OT.

I’ve got a few Deluge tracks ready to go now, and when I think about what I could do with them on the OT, it becomes clear. This is not a vs-thing, there’s endless cool shit I could’ve done with these tracks on the DT, too.

But they’re not the same endless cool shit.

So OTMKII, here I come.

7 Likes

Now there are some news about OTmkII on www.elektron.se

Check it out!

7 Likes

Trig Conditions !

That’s interesting … :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

:loopy:

21 Likes

Thanks to said : it’s not only mechanical but more than that :slight_smile:
That’s a rockin’NEWS :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Maybe just a typo… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Are the trig conditions mkll only?

1 Like

All in good time :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Oh my…
Wet.

What a treat.

3 Likes

No, MKII and MKI run the same firmware.

44 Likes

I have to eat my own words here, but I wouldn’t have thought this possible. Can’t wait for the update. Is it safe to assume it’s imminent as OT MK2 should be out any day now?

3 Likes

You have made me very very happy

5 Likes

Trig conditions ! :grinning:
Fucking great news, it was my number one wish for Ot ! I won’t have to use 2 or 3 lfo’s for certain things anymore.

So I’ll update for sure, but I hope they will make pre-slices working as in 1.25E OS.

THANKS ELEKTRON GUYS !

9 Likes

omg Conditional Trigs … oh yes.

not sure whether to go for the Digitakt after all.

maybe the OTmkII is the one.

how very confusing.

anyway yay for Conditional Trigs.

3 Likes

:cb::cb::cb:

OT is now the ultra premier Elektron sequencer including both conditional trigs and independent time scale per track. I’m imagining all the possibilities :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

party time :aw:
oh wait. Also for the midi sequencer?

3 Likes

I can’t :black_heart: your comment enough times. Trig conditions for MK1 and MK2 is the best news of the year 2017

9 Likes