8 minutes24 minutes
16 Mo 8 minutes16 minutes49 minutes
32 Mo 16 minutes32 minutes
98 minutes
64 Mo ******32 minutes*64 minutes197 minutes
128 Mo ***64 minutes129 minutes
395 minutes

1 Like

I also think that adding the DT to OT, AR and AK/A4 would be a nice add on. You could outsource the drumsounds or simpler sounds that you only wanna fire up like in the old Amiga tracker days. I am almost sure it can pitch sounds and that you have various ways to mangel sounds as this is the great thing of Elektron instruments to me.

1 Like

Is it out yet?

Elektron sequencer is awsome !

:cb_m::cb_o::cb_r::cb_e:

:elan: Function Random loop (on slice loop) with the Octatrack is awesome !
:cb_m::cb_o::cb_r::cb_e:

I actually caught myself looking at Nintendo Switch stuff today. Elektron better hurry up and take my money… whistles Zelda theme

4 Likes

Will only briefly derail the topic - my Switch arrived yesterday and Zelda is all that the press says it is - a stunning achievement.

4 Likes

Nevertheless, one of the finer points made in this delusional thread.

3 Likes

More Digitakt news at Austin Synth Expo? (Elektron will be there)

Yeah, Electribe has some cool performance tricks like “step jump” and stuff but editing data you’ve already entered is such a drag. Parameter locking is just not implemented in Electribes in any practical way. Once you’ve had a taste for it the Elektron way, nothing compares!:3lektron::heat:

hoping this machine has a decent delay & reverb :pray:

as opposed to the delay and reverb on the A4, AK, and AR?

Delay on A4, AK, and AR are really good.

4 Likes

a BIG reverb algo would be very welcome

I like the reverb on AR, and the Dark reverb on OT is alright, I never mess with the other OT reverbs, ought to check them out… The delays are OK, just seems weird to set the timing… The nauts opinion of Elektron reverb/delay seems pretty divided…

Reverb and delay on the A4, AK, AR sounds stellar. Way ahead of the OT reverb. I haven’t heard a lot of different opinion on that matter on here. I expect the DT reverb to sound at least as good as the reverb on the analog machines.

650 € people, 650 €. Isnt the full fledged polyphonic 8 Track MIDI-Sequencer alone already worth the price? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this the old Electribes or the newer ones? The motion sequencing on the EMX/ESX and earlier is very useful, and quick and easy to use.

A4 has probably the best Reverb i heard in a Synth so far. Comes close to the “usual” Algorithms on a Strymon BigSky. And that says a lot. I dont like the AR’s Reverb though. Its more “compact” in sound; cant really describe it. Makes sense in a way that its tailored towards Drum Sounds but since the Rytm can do more than Drum Sounds the Reverb should be insanely big as well :slight_smile: So yeah, A4’s Reverb inside of the Digitakt would be great, but as i wrote before: 650 €. Dont expect too much :slight_smile:

2 Likes