Introducing Digitakt

Atta boy! I’m gonna do the same, I love reading books myself, especially one about a sampler😊

1 Like

Indeed it’s in the samplers category on their website. I’m pretty sure it was in the drum machines category before :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi all! after not being impressed in the beginning i’m on the fence of selling my op-1 to fund a digitakt. very tough decision. i got one or two questions to the lucky ones already owning a digitakt: how do you export a beat or loop from DT to your computer? resampling and dragging it over via transfer app? how would you describe the overall sound, what does it do to samples? i used to have a rytm and everything i put in sounded just great. is there anything similar with the DT despite not having the analog components? any magic :wink: ? cheers!!!

rad!!

Not as fancy, but does the job :relaxed:

3 Likes

Where are the expected 25 likes? This one is soo nice!

1 Like

New Elektron Concept :
The Conditional Mounting ! :thup:
“There is an x% chance of it being correctly mounted.”

16 Likes

Maybe only the Octatrack has different time signature per track.
I can not unterstand why is the Octatrack the only machine wich has it? In my A4 is the same problem. Different time length but not different time signature per track.

That’s clearly the “dunny” edition - punch a hole top left, thread some string, attach to hook in your fave water closet.

1 Like

You’d get some sick, wonky beats out of that machine, bro!

1 Like

What about that little setup ? :sketchy:

4 Likes

Thank you man for all. Now i have the connection. See you

Thank you for all. Now i have connection of everything . See you

Have to say after a week with this thing, Im finding it extremely easy to use and massively inspiring. Im coming up with insane shit I would never have come out with otherwise :sunny:

I really just wish CTRL-ALL was midi controllable s I could use my midi footpedal with it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

yeah, stereo shmereo, i was going to reinvest in an OT, but now i’m going for the Digitakt.

immediate fun.

do want.

also the probability trigs, the new workflow, and the quality of sound that emanates from such a wild unit. Rich, nuanced, articulated, flexible, paintable. One deducts from the demo videos. It must be pretty amazing for experienced Elektron users to now have all those glowing, multi-coloured icons in front of them.

1 Like

You can send midi CCs to control the params, so it can work as a ctrl-all, I think? Like this but with external controller instead of using a loopback: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ongia_QB8ac

2 Likes

The samples you shared also sound pretty damn good on the DT. Thanks for those.

Just make one yourself from hard vinyl/soft plastic.
I do that for all my synths.
It doesn’t look class lol but it works and keeps the dust away.
Not to mention It’s like $10 and you will have at least 5-6 elektron machines covered.
**You can’t use it as a stand though at least the way I make them.

This cover that doubles as angled stand, does it exist and where can I buy it?

Doesn’t look like a PL-2s to me!

It’s not PL-2 for sure.
I guess vendors will add them at a later date.