Introducing Digitakt

more video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUmgI2VFpen/

Somewhere online, thereā€™s a UPS driver posting ā€œSo I got myself a Digitakt today!ā€

1 Like

What duties is the DK doing in that groove?
I see thereā€™s a Rytm in there too.

itā€™s mostly digitakt playing a jupiter6 sample, some modular stuff to test the sampling (works perfectly), a bugbrand drm sample, and some loquelic iteritas. the rytm is playing a bd and bass sound from the tom synth.

really you can barely hear anything from the rytm. itā€™s mainly handling some low end.

4 Likes

Buuuu

best music Iā€™ve seen in a demo yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

@vasculator made it ^^

The worse movie maker. DT or RYTM sounds ? :confused:

My down button was a bit off but a hundred or so presses seemed to clear it up.

Yep! All good now

just reading through the manual; there doesnā€™t appear to be tuning of samples out side of the semi-tone steps as available on SRC/Tun. Is this there another location where one can fine tune samples?

Could be a pain if you are trying to tune e.g. toms to a track

I thinks itā€™s just that the integer values are semitone steps but you can have settings in between them in increments of hundredths (cents)ā€¦

Yes that would make sense. Seems an odd formulation for the manualā€¦

1 Like

Have you tried out the control all on it yet? Iā€™ve heard it isnā€™t on there?

Whoa ā€¦ what? The Control All is missing? Cā€™mon. That canā€™t be true. That was one of the coolest aspects of Cenkā€™s demo. It was one of the final selling points for me, personally.

Control All is in the manual. Dont think they include stuff in the manual if it isnt included in the box.

1 Like

Hang on and see? A lot of us speculate something may be delivered in an update though we donā€™t know for sureā€¦

13 Likes

vvv this is gorgeous. and simple. is this person on the forum?

The random LFO triggering sample start position is absolutely lovely. šŸŒššŸ–¤āš”ļøšŸŽ› #digitakt

A post shared by bryan k (@b_kaoss) on May 27, 2017 at 5:47pm PDT

7 Likes

Soo because of a lack of song mode, Iā€™m guessing Iā€™m going to be sending midi program changes from my DAW and using the midi tracks to trigger VSTs and hardware/iPad.

This could be interesting to solo each part and perform and tweak while recording to the DAW. I guess this is an incentive to buy OB premiumā€¦ sneaky move from Elektron.

I will only buy OB premium if I can stream the fx bus as a stereo track, otherwise forgetaboutit

1 Like