Introducing Digitakt

That’s delicious news. I too am a Gear4Music customer…woo hoo!

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG OMG IT’S DUE TO ARRIVE THIS WEDNESDAY TO FRIDAY!

What sick prank is this?

I suspect we may see a few new videos today of it in the wild, if we are, in fact, getting ours this week.

EDIT 2: Nick Batt owes us an unboxing, for one :wink:

4 Likes

@restlessboy truly making us restless hahahahahha :smiley:

1 Like

Any news for the elektron shop customers pls ?

Yep, that’s what I got too. Wed-Fri ETA. #wooyay

1 Like

Awesome, can one of you pls scan the manual for us poor buggers in Australia?! :slight_smile:

Damn I knew I should’ve gone with G4M instead of GuitarGuitar - no news at all so far

I cancelled my 1st batch gear4music order after some confusion a month ago regarding ETA. I think ima going to cry.
come on Thomann don’t let me daon :smile:

Not impressive at all !
Octatrack does it stereo, an Mpc 1000 has 64 tracks, 32 voices sampler poly, 32 midi channels so potentially 32 external pieces.

1 Like

Still on target for end of month apparently, a bit vague, i reckon it will be mid - late june,but we will see

Just checked with my sugar daddy. He says the Elektron prognosis is somewhat more optimistic now and offers a potential (though not guaranteed!) late May, instead of early to mid June like before.

At this point an update from elektron shop Would be nice

1 Like

yeah, ‘takt’ is like timing/tempo

Simon says digitakt still on track to ship this week if you ordered from them direct.

6 Likes

Someone ordered a DT from Elektronwebsite and got an email that it will be shiped this week?
I got still no email from Elektron!

1 Like

i ordered from elektron … usually you get an email once the package is ready for being picked up by UPS … then you have it 2-3 days later

the week just started , so let’s stay calm

1 Like

guitarguitar in the UK recon they’ll be receiving them ‘sometime in the next week’. one of the only sellers in the uk still listing them for £600

This is who I preordered from. This morning they told me nothing had changed i.e. They expect them end of this month

Just posted in the Digitakt FB group:

Chris EG
“Word straight from Elektron HQ here in Sweden - Next week.
That would be the first round being shipped out.”

:smiley:

I reached out to them directly and they got back to me. Still plan on shipping this week, if you are in US he said it takes 2-4 business days but may be longer due to holiday weekend. My guess is everyone that ordered from Elektron direct will have it in their hands before/on/around June 1 unless there is some unforeseen delay.

:thinking: