Introducing Digitakt

Oh one more thing I really enjoy is the high resolution of the LFO rate. I’ve been able to dial in the exact frequency for modulations which is a m a z i n g for FM-ish stuff and audio rate panning.

12 Likes

sounds Super fun!
How about the midi sequencing, any further details?

Yes, MIDI sequencer is same functionality as our sample tracks. (except retrig for now)
(So, parameter locks, conditional trigs, micro timing …)

You can parameter lock everything except the MIDI channel.
There is aftertouch, pitch bend, program change, mod wheel, breath controller(!?), velocity.
Note, offset 1, 2, 3 for 4 note chords.

8 assignable and lockable CC values.

Several tracks can be assigned to same MIDI channel for overlapping notes or larger chords.

And this is per track of course.

24 Likes

FANTASTIC! THANK YOU !!!
now I will crawl back to my anxiety shell :smiley:

Simon, Any new videos before release please

oof I’m goin barmy heor, I really need a new distraction. its worse than Christmas circa 1988 aka counting the minutes aka seconds for Santa aka thomann :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No p lock on midi? So no trig conditions on midi channel? And no midi channel to send midi information to an fx channel

1 Like

there is p-locks and conditional on midi, Simon just said it again a few minutes ago :expressionless:

4 Likes

Does this mean it is not possible to play a track with external keyboard and store the played chords into the MIDI track?

To get chords, you need to manually configure offset for every note entered into the MIDI track?

2 Likes

I didnt understand… now i see

1 Like

Can’t hate on the Swayze! RIP

2 Likes

New stands are coming for the Digitakt and AnalogHeat. Details can be found in this thread:

Thanks!

This is going to banana’s controlling iPad apps

1 Like

That’s to bad that it’s USB 2.0. Would have been nice if it was USB 3.

1 Like

can someone pls explain to me wt is the meaning of patching MIDI into itself? is that you can use the midi channels in digitakt to control & sequence audio tracks back to itself, so you can trigger the same step with different samples in the same time in audio & midi channel for layering? coz i dont know wt Simon means the"lovely layering"

There is enough bandwidth in USB 2.0 for this application.

6 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: Overbridge side discussion from DT thread

You know, the various videos of Superbooth. There is no video of them together :grinning:

1 Like

The Digitakt is slightly smaller than the Heat. Approximately 10mm of a difference. Which is why the plastic lid was loosely fitted on the Digitakt at Superbooth.

Not true. They are the same size.

6 Likes