Introducing Digitakt

I am definahely looking forward to hear some of the internal sounds of the new machine.
How will sample upload take place? Like on the Rytm?

Perhaps this would be a good time to give Rytm a sample upload via usb update and of course the rytm finally needs midi sequencing capabilities, too!

3 Likes

This looks fun. :slight_smile: Evidently they’re shooting for a $650 price point. I’m in at that price.

3 Likes

sample slots maybe… hope sampling and sample storage will be quite straight forward

2 Likes

It’s not a new OT, more like MD UW with USB and OB.

3 Likes

lol, me neither

Nice, its like a digital rytm or new MDUW… i like the OLED display! Now I want more information and sound examples!

Next stop… monomachine in this box :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, with some kind of simplification.
Would be good to see any demo, e.g. sequencer capabilities (is it polyphonic? parameter-locks via midi?)

It has something like the Novation Circuit.

3 Likes

does it work on batteries?

5 Likes

so next one will be same size digital synth…

1 Like

It’s like a modern machinedrum cut in half but with 100x sample capacity

2 Likes

does this one have synth engines too? From the video I got the impression it’d be sampler only

are people really happy with an OLED screen?

happy it is extra small
extra thin
extra bright

Happy it starts to look like apple

Personally I’d liked a bigger screen… TBH.

It says digital drum machine and sampler so it should have a synthesizer as well.

2 Likes

I like the screen on my OP-1, its very bright. The rytm, a4 and OT dont have a very clear visual feedback. Dont mind that. But OLED is nice!

1 Like

Yeah the buttons look gummy

It’s difficult to have an opinion with zero information regarding the drum synthesis engines of this drum machine.

15 Likes

I thought so too maybe with some new types I doubt elektron would do a 1 2 1 carbon copy.

Hope a monomachine+MIDI next!

2 Likes