Introducing Digitakt II

Not 100% sure but iirc I could do it with sound locks…

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

That is possible though :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Apparently and no. :zonked:

1 Like

PM’d so not to derail.

1 Like
  • Use CTRL-SEL (aka CTRL-al on a selection of tracks).
  • Adjust settings all at once on these tracks (sample selection, sample play, filter frequency and keytrack, etc)
  • Choose a different note for each track

Its then just a matter of choosing which of these tracks are played on each trigs, possibly entering chords in live recording.

Not saying it’s perfect, but perfectly doable and not that much of a chore.

2 Likes

okay okay, not bad at all, just need an update for slicing resolution, scaling resolution, and option to not normalise for sampling…

Thank You Elektron for making the Digitakt 2!!!

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Finally got through on Elektron site.

Hoping this is accurate :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 6.13.39 PM

6 Likes

Congratulations @Elektron! The Syntakt made me fall in love with the Elektron workflow because it really makes the music more special. The Digitakt 2 seems like it could be an even more complete groovebox offering and I’m beyond intrigued.

6 Likes

Michenaud indicates the same price as Audiosolutions btw, but no ETA either.

Nice one. The site just started working for me too and that’s what my delivery said. My local shop said they already have their shipment coming on the way, so I’m keeping that order. Local shops ftw.

1 Like

Thomann you MF! :smiling_imp:

Could help notice when watching the official promo vid on Instagram that Trent Reznor liked it! Bet he is checking the pennys or asking permission from the Mrs to order one!

Surprised Slicing not up to OT levels but guess will come at some point (prob when they kill OT off!)

3 Likes

Oh wow this thing is 1849 AUD in Australia… Talk about Aussies getting screwed over.

999 USD is 1540 AUD as per a currency converter.

So it’s a cool 300 AUD more, just because Australians are used to being overcharged :pensive:

3 Likes

Day 1 firmware update. (1.01)

7 Likes

Flashing LEDs :stuck_out_tongue:
Or invert the LED priority like so :

X : Slighly Lit
O : Lit

XOXX = Pattern 2
OXOO = Pattern 6

1 Like

” If the destination list is already open, it is now possible to use [UP]/[DOWN] to change the LFO DESTINATION value.”

Yessss. (If you know you know :smiley: )

5 Likes

The issue with adding 128 steps to other units, is that the processors need to be able to accommodate double the amount of parameter locks per step. Maybe the Syntakt has the power, but the digitone definitely does not.

Its highly likely we will get a Digitone 2 (or successor with the same engine) with the 128 step sequencer and the 8 new page leds that the digitakt 2 has. No way would Elektron have the entire small box lineup (digitakt 2, syntakt, AH+FX) with the oled white screens, while keeping the original digitone yellow screen.

4 Likes

Does it do live looping aka quantized recording now?

2 Likes