Introducing Analog Heat +FX

Evoke the sound of color

Let the sonic paint drip over your beats, melodies and sounds. The Analog Heat +FX is an all-around sound colouring and manipulation box. It gives you a wide color palette of processing possibilities. True playfulness to your ears. Whatever the source, and wherever the destination. Let your sound be your canvas.

The Heat block

Add warmth, depth and character with eight fully analog stereo distortion circuits – ranging from a subtle clean boost to complete annihilation.

Shape and carve your material using the multi-mode filter. Selects from 7 filter types like classic lowpass and high pass, as well as a bandpass, notch or peak.

Fine tune, add and subtract your lows and highs by twisting and turning the knobs of the 2-band adaptable EQ. Then fracture your sound using the noise gate.

The digital effects

Drift away with the warble effect – let the inspiration be whatever nostalgic magnetic media comes to mind. Continue that journey with a dash of chorus.

Create rich, immersive soundscapes with delay and reverb. Drip grit with a dash of bit & sample rate reduction – adding that special touch of lo-fi glitchyness.

Squeeze or fine tune the dynamic range of your signal with the compressor, and let bass focus nails down the stereo field to mono at the chosen cross-over point, allowing you to get a fat and focused low end.

Flow

Reordering the effects to experiment and find your own signal flow, with your own special timbres. Add depth, dimension, complexity, and color to your music – the re-arrangeable signal path letting you showcase all of its nuance. Let the options be endless. Save your explorations, no matter how wild, in one of the 512 preset slots – for instant recall.

Modulation

Experiment and have fun with a bunch of modulation options, each with two destinations. Take the incoming sound and shape it into a modulation source using the envelope follower.

Make the parameters wobble and weave in a coordinated or chaotic manner using any of the 3 LFOs – all with their own multiple waveforms and modulation destinations. Be complex, be simple. It’s you who decides.

Overbridge & Transfer

Analog Heat +FX has full Overbridge and Transfer compatibility, and both have been updated following this launch.

Explore Analog Heat +FX – an analog and digital dynamic sound processor.

See the launch video here.

Watch at a glance video on here.

Pricing & availability

Analog Heat +FX is available to purchase from the Elektron website or from retailers carrying the Elektron range of products. Pricing is 999 USD/999 EUR.

81 Likes

Nifty!

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Oh!

Definitely interested in this box although the price is a little juicy. I assume 999GBP too? Edit: 879 GBP that’s not so bad!

Glad to see it mention a compressor, hoping it’s a bit more direct than the current AH approach and that one of the control ins can be used for sidechain :crossed_fingers:

Edit 2:

Interesting, it has sidechain and mentions a source but I don’t see a way to select it in the manual. Looks like it’s a digital compressor too which the purist in me is a little disappointed by (it’s listed under digital effects on the website anyways)

I’d be happy to swap out my Boum for one (and gain some extras, I miss the Heat EQ) but it’d need proper sidechain as a must :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

It’s getting hot in here, now put on all your 'verb

:heat: :heat: :heat:

21 Likes

Congrats and it’s also a Wednesday

14 Likes

lol, they forgot the sequencer.

67 Likes
off topic

Theres that pfp ive come to know! :heart:

2 Likes

Its official…Elektron have lost focus

30 Likes

This means a lot of AH on the used Market.

28 Likes

Congratulations guys!

11 Likes

Interesting!

Nice!!!

34 Likes

… yet, it does have PWM !

Phenomenal Warble Modulation

23 Likes

Congratulations. Not for me though. Would have liked to see a bit more FX that don’t already exist on the current lineup of products.

12 Likes

Ok. Zzzzzzzzz.

3 Likes

Don’t like. Don’t wanna buy a second heat. Bad bad bad bad

1 Like

No teaser campaign!

Its beautiful!

I thought i liked them, but i don’t know if I’d be as delighted by this announcement if they did one!

This feels like the definitive fx box(im not an fx box connesuer)

7 Likes

What a combo!! Absolutely fantastic. Time to sell my AHMKII (and a couple of effects I was using with it) and consolidate :heart: :3lektron:

3 Likes