Introducing Analog Heat +FX

woah… compressor and heat and fx??? hot damn!!!

40 Likes

This is awesome! Congratulations!

IMO it sets up a let down due to all the speculation.

4 Likes

I have been waiting so long for something like this. UGGGGH now I need ooooone.

Looks like I’m going to be the owner of two Analog Heats.

5 Likes

It’s cool, the flow is a nice idea… and I can see it selling a ton as FX boxes seem to sell good, but the understandable lack of multiple instances in overbridge makes it just a master FX unit for my purposes , and for myself I already have a Heat mkII not being used… and TONs of plugins I do use… so bravo but not getting my money;)

All that said if I didn’t have a Heat I would be GASsing…

On a Larger more worrying note for Elektron, is the fact that this could now be the second greatest hit box they have released… one hopes that like the syntakt they will add more in coming updates that make this box stand on it own…

7 Likes

Wow, looks great, I bet it will do very well.

3 Likes

Damn, i might just end up buying this :grimacing:

Ouch at the price

4 Likes

Seems nice but the price is a bit steep compared to other portable multi FX units like the Helix Stomp, which has all those FXs and many many more.

It’s not the same thing though, this Analog Heat +FX is more playable and has nice modulation options. But if portability is the main concern there is already a lot of options. I’d have to look into sidechain too.

Not sure what to think about it… Certainly won’t throw 1000€ at an FX box right now but I did envision buying an Heat in the past.

2 Likes

I’m only here 4 the incoming angry AR owners…

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

62 Likes

WTF! was just clicking on this to take a trip down memory lane to when the Analog Heat was announced. Damn, looks like a lot of people are going to be happy, as an efx unit in takt form is something I kept seeing people asking for. Bravo.
People who’ve been waiting for Heat prices to come down, are also in for an early holiday. We’re about to see a few on the 2nd hand market.

7 Likes

Heat+FX so hot the Elektron website crashed lol

3 Likes

Still no rytm update? They might as well just go full software subscription at this point

7 Likes

It’s got the same eq sidechain options as the Rytm. No external sidechain input (from what I could see in the manual).

The Bass Focus effect looks very helpful tho’.

Valid point. All the embedded fx with a deep menu system to access them. Might be ideal for sound design, but for performance, I reckon they might want to consider an A4 style performance screen

2 Likes

All wise sage, show me your ways.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentleman, we have ourselves a winner!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

43 Likes

Nah. Didn’t even cross my mind to feel upset. :person_in_lotus_position:‍♂
My AR is still badass.

4 Likes

Like the look of it. Great idea

That’s a shame, could have also replaced a ducking FX.

1 Like