Impulse Kit for Rytm

very “in tha face” … i ve been messing around with the impulses too , but never got them THAT far like you! … I would love to have the settings for the imp machines displayed, so I could enter them myself… I have a fetish for doing it that way :fireworks:

Why don’t you just open the patch without playing anything, screenshot settings (easier to see settings with overbridge plug), initialize patch then start re-entering settings playing as you go (that’s if I understand your message correctly)

1 Like

Yes I feel the same way, much like teaching a man to fish opposed to giving him one. @psyclone001 has a good idea, OB would be a great way to see how everything is set, then do it in your own way!

yes u understood correctly … because I am on windows 10 and sending sysex is a nightmare. works 1 / 10 times. always need to reboot if its not working. nightmare. good idea tho from you! thanks

How do you load that into Rytm? I have tried using BOMES Sysex app on windows, an app which proves reliable, and either receive anything or receive kit or into Drive. Rytms gets put to waiting and nothing appears to come in.