I want to sing vocals with my Elektronic Gear

…all tc helicons i know can be feed with realtime midi chords for sing along in tune…can pick harmony content from a second input for guitars or even have little internal room mics for picking up the right key…and always have the option to set an overall “stay in key xy”…

not sure if this new little one can do also…but that overall key settings option must be somewhere…

Well done man! :+1:t2: :pray:t2: Great that you have already requested this and that they will keep it in mind. I’m looking much forward to receive the Perform VE and play with it.

1 Like

Glad you are happy with it. It is a great unit and I hope the VE’s auto tune will be as good as the VT-4’s.

Yes, there is also Room Sense, but finding the right key doesn’t help to make a 3rd a fifth etc if harmony relative to lead note if not implemented.
Incoming midi notes are not relative.

Perform VG and VK seem to be able to do it.
VT4 too. With VE It’s possible to shift main note, but apparently note in the scale.
Double can add an octave up or down.

Seems like mostly hardware is being discussed here, but if you’re looking for a good software vocal processor I would recommend Nectar 3 but Izotope. It really has everything you need for polished vocals but is a little lacking in the effects.

1 Like

Yes, I used Nectar 3 or 4 years ago.
I want hardware!

Sezare is your voice as bad as mine?

Don’t know, but my wife wants to sing with me! :grimacing:

You may blow the thing you do realize, asking it to do too much. Only kidding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be great if I could get to my wife to sing on my music - it would sound good no matter my track … but then my caving time would get smoked … nah, no deal!
:smiley:

1 Like

Was on my selling list that pedal. But it just got repurposed. Sweet.

1 Like

I planned to send several notes, CCs, pitchbend per OT step of several midi tracks, midi clock…I have 1 month to blow it and return it if so. :content:

Waiting for to receive the Perform VE tomorrow, I just made something with 4 loops I made with Nectar, my wife and I recorded with a RC505 maybe 4 years ago, mixed too quickly in OT today !

5 Likes

Sweet! Sounds great. Very fine melody.

1 Like

Better than i imagined. Should never prejudge. You should do more.

1 Like

I can already say that the Perform VE is great! I received it today. It sounds really good and the Sample synthesis works very well and it’s so much fun to play with. Like having bought a new synth actually. And you can still sing along with it with all the fx included. I’m impressed :smiley:

1 Like

Cool! If you made this 4 years ago, was that Nectar 1? I gotta say Nectar 3 is a totally different thing. I didn’t even like Nectar 2 that much but 3 is really amazing. Anyway, to each his own.

1 Like

Nectar 2 I think. My hard drive died. :grimacing:

Exactly what I’m thinking. Up to 10 voices with yours doubled!

1 Like

A lot of exploring ahead! Thanks for mentioning this one :pray:

1 Like

I’ve just ordered a TC Helicon Perform V, especially for the automatic compressor/EQ/De esser and doubling function. Does someone have any experience with it ? Does it work like advertised ?