I’m done with Elektron

EXTRA butter with salt and pepper :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do none of you freaks put hot sauce on your popcorn? Amateurs…

2 Likes

First pepper then hot sauce, you animals. I never considered popcorn as a food canvas but it is pretty neutral now I think about it. I wonder if I could chuck popcorn in with nachos and chuck some cheese, jalapeños on it without it being weird

You better patent that shit quick

4 Likes

Nacho cheese on popcorn is good stuff. As is tapatio.

1 Like

Trader Joe’s (if you have one in your region) sometimes has dill pickle popcorn. Different, but pretty good.

Also I can’t figure out how to make this show as an image :frowning:

2 Likes

Consider it my gift to the world. @jefones im gonna have to google what tapatio is

3 Likes

Its a kind of vinegar based hotsaouce. Pretty common though I dont personally care for it. Im more of a sriracha/tabasco kind of guy

1 Like

6 Likes

radio-popcorn-pickle

How can you go wrong with a dancing cucurbit.

2 Likes

Popcorn on pepperoni pizza is actually really good. Or… popcorn mixed with hot/regular Cheetos!!

2 Likes

Popcorn is gross. Im an elitist kettle corn douche :smiley:

2 Likes

Today in the supermarket there was this irresistable urge to buy popcorn. Don’t know where that came from …

10 Likes

Hard pass on kettle corn for me. That shits not supposed to be sweet unless it’s still on the cob🤠

1 Like

3 Likes

what does it mean that as soon as i saw this, my first impulse concerned the effectiveness of its midi implementation?

4 Likes

Ah yes popcorn.
So great on so many levels
It’s where it all began, paving the way for electronic music as we know it today
Electronic music will be forever in your debt

4 Likes

just imagine his zek chelovek character from that tom cruise movie of a few years back.

then imagine it’s his face on the jar of kernels.

I too went into the supermarket today only to notice there’s a popcorn maker setting there for customers to fill a bag and I did, thinking of this thread

4 Likes

Did you tell the cashier?

“It’s for the internet…”

2 Likes