I’m done with Elektron

4 Likes

hey I love popcorn especially with real butter and himalayan salt :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah come on! You’d never bore with Elektron Carnivore :meat_on_bone:

I prefer my popcorn done in a whirley pop with duck fat and truffle salt. Nom

4 Likes

well lah di dah now I feel like an uncultured swine with a bag of salted

3 Likes

Sh*t I thought I was the house wingnut, now I’m confused… :joy:
Oh well, I’ll play ball…

2 Likes

Cool, at least now we know what you look like!

2 Likes

Hahah
I’m actually in this clip of the river I posted the other day on the alternative thread for a split second…
Don’t look if you want to think of me as a space ape, rainbow guitar man, solar eclipse, or a Unicorn hangin at the pyramids on the astral plane… (my cycle of avatars):grin:

1 Like

I could barely take the suspense. Then it was like, “Oh, it’s just a guy.” Man, way to kill the mystery!

1 Like

You were warned, I didn’t make you click! :joy:
I usually don’t where shades… :sunglasses: But man the enormous crystal shoved into the hole in our sky to filter the hyperuranian light from beyond our universe was not working at prime efficiency and my retinas were feelin it…

1 Like

What has this thread become!

1 Like

#I’mDoneWithTheOldParadigm

3 Likes

5 Likes

WTF does that have to do with anything lol? You guys are pretty funny.

1 Like

#GetWierdOnTheNauts
#NautsGoneWild
#DammitWillYouJustShutUpAlreadyOpen.
:joy:

2 Likes

Am I in the right thread

9 Likes

Oh man, was expecting to see the mighty Hindu God Ganesh

But tragically just saw a dude :joy:

31BB38E2-FC71-48E8-A2E0-60C80042A99B

7 Likes

Right. I’m making popcorn tonight. I’ll post a picture to prove it. Who’s with me?

Bonus if the popcorn’s by your synth station as well. My Prophet’s already looking forward to it.

Since it’s morning here in Sweden now, I’ll see you in a few hours.

1 Like

I exist simultaneously on multiple planes of existence and frequencies… A pandimension thoughtform construct appearing as the observed on the material plane in contrast to the awareness or self that knows it’s observing on the higher wavelengths… To see my true form you must look deep inside yourself…
The “dude” you saw was only a reflection of the limited scope of your own perception, open yourself up, and I shall change forms accordingly…

In the meantime scope these wacky mortals… :joy:

9 Likes

LMFAO :joy:
That weird and twisted poodle shot will do me just fine :+1:

2 Likes