I’m done with Elektron

When popping on the stove, I wait until the oil’s heated up, close to setting on fire. Then I pour the corn and when the pop’s at its most intense, I turn off the heat. And remove the container as the popping starts to settle.

That which you said about Elektron and stuff was also good, but helping a fellow to a nice batch of popcorn seems more urgent now.

What’s this got to do with popcorn?

5 Likes

New for 2018:

Elektron PoptKorn©

Available from fine retailers and snack merchants. MSRP $895 USD/EUR, 7000SEK

4 Likes

Sorry, way off topic… :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, c’mon man. Who’s done with what? You’re making no sense now. Come on over, I’ll make you a bowl and we can jam together on my brand new Analog Rytm MKII I just got with my Octatrack I picked up for the third time.

5 Likes

Did somebody drug your Oatmeal this morning?
If so save me some and I’m heading over straight away… :joy:

3 Likes

I got three kids. I put drugs in oat meal every day.

17 Likes

You are now subscribed to the FBI watchlist™

6 Likes

I started that list. You’ve all been on it since the SID Station. Including those Nauts who weren’t even born when SID was around.

3 Likes

I’m done with popcorn

You don’t quit popcorn. Popcorn quits you.

3 Likes

Fun fact: more people are killed by popcorn each year than all of the deaths of the two world wars combined.

1 Like

Not sure if serious or eating popcorn.

Just came home. What are we having?

Not popcorn!
(Just kidding, it’s popcorn)

2 Likes

Well, then popcorn it is :popcorn:

Was hoping for a good steak, though

Elektron is not a meat company, sorry.

2 Likes

I had the chance to test run my new A4 MKII last night in a jam session with other musicians and was impressed at how well it cut through the mix! At first I was worried about how good the bass would sound on it based on past reviews but the bass was quite nice and drums as well. Workflow was much faster than what I accomplished in the past with a DAW and laptop and in confined spaces very helpful to have just one box to play live sets! I am now trying to find creative ways to add it to the OT and other gear.

1 Like

Again with the popcorn. Your post is good but way off topic, son. Throw some buttered corn in there and then we’re talking.

1 Like