I cant connect my device to overbridge Digitakt

You need the latest version of the overbridge 2 beta. Overbridge 1 was never compatible with the digitakt.

1 Like

ok so switching back to 2.0.24 worked for me. it seems to be something with the 2.0.30

Installing 2.0.24.11 did the trick for me as well!!

Thanks a lot for sharing :smiley:

I upgraded to the new Overbridge version and now can’t get any device to connect. I knew Overbridge was utterly unusable in a DAW environment so I’ve given up on that a long time ago, I just downloaded the new version so I could use it standalone to make browsing easier. Now I can’t even use it’s audio in to record dj mixes like I used to. I’ve got the latest OS’s on both my Rytm mk1 and A4 mk2. Any advice folks?

1 Like

Did you happen to solve this? Mine goes in and out of sync when I use standalone. I use the analog rytm but its tough to find topics that deal with this issue.

I was experiencing the same problem with macOS and Overbridge when my Digitone/Digitakt would not be recognized as connected and what solved it for me is to, after installation, enable the disabled Elektron software on the “General” tab of “Security & Privacy” and then re-installing the Overbridge.

Also see this thread Solution for some mac connectivity issues (disabled software) . Similar approach, but with enabling step done via Recovery mode.

Same Problem, can’t overbridge doesn’t show up my Digitakt.
new Mac book pro
can anyone help?

Same here! [SOLVED] for Win 7 Pro
Installing latest Beta Version, the official “latest” version wont work with Digitakt and Digitone in my case

Overbridge used to work for me (sort of) but now after upgrading to the latest version it is impossible to connect to my Digitakt.

the same problem…but i can not found the disable allow inform,below is the status i met.
Please help…i can t use the overbridge after updated the official Overbridge 2.0. Before I use 2.0.14.1 BEta and it works.

Question did you uninstall overbridge before installing the latest version? I’ve seen this cause problems when people think it will just upgrade. It’s better to have the installer remove the components and reregister them each upgrade. I’ve never had any issues when following this procedure.

Meaning. Clear old version off your machine. Restart.
Install new version.
Restart.

Run ob

thanks for your reply.
Actually, I have uninstalled the previous version then upgrade the latest version several times but in vain.Either Overbridge or standalone mode can not recognize my Digitakt…
I dont know the reason :joy:

1 Like

Awe dang. Hmm well i guess if an older version worked I’d grab that and roll with it.

First collect you log files from the control panel and send em off to support then I’d recommend rolling back to 2.0.14 or whichever version was working for you.

THX a lot!
Another information:
The first I upgrade to 2.0.37, it works for anything last week but from the next time I use it this week ,the problem happened.
As you mentioned, i tried to return to 2.0.14.1 and firmware to 1.11 Beta 6 which it works for me but this time it also doesnt work.:joy:

Hmm I’d open a support ticket then sounds like there’s something else going on with your machine not OB specific.

Hi Elektronauts !

I also have issues with the last overbridge and MOJAVE10.14.5 and the new digitakt version.
It was working pretty with the BETA version…

MOJAVE 10.14.5 - Elektron Digitakt 1.2 - Overbridge 2.0.39.10 not working.pdf (365.6 KB)

Any advices for making it work ?

Cheers!

Same problem in the latest updates, transfer works so everything is the latest incl Overbridge, and im on Catalina.
All worked fine until this latest update. Overbridge can’t find any devices, ive done all the 3 different usb settings (overbridge should be the correct setting) I have reinstalled everything 3 times. Someone mentioned change settings in system preferences, privacy and security but couldn’t find any electron software. Anyone got some solutions? Thanks

Solved!, actually did find it in preferences in privacy and security under the general tab, there was software there needed to be allowed acces to my system…Everything works :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I did that but still nothing happing

I did that but still nothing happing

Still problems?

Did you ever get this solved? I have the same issue…