I am super proud of this

This track is 100% Digitone and Syntakt with a bit of mastering in Reaper. I’m two years now into making music and by now I realize how much I’ve learnt and how much I love music. Thanks for watching!

39 Likes

I would be proud of that too. Congrats man! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats, @dr_laemmerbein: you can be super proud of this. I love the vibe — melancholy, yet hopeful and uplifting. The level of variety and progression is impressive. I didn’t watch the video yet and only listened to the audio — curious how that will add to the experience.

Is there some music you have on band camp or Soundcloud?

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m on Bandcamp: https://drlaemmerbein.bandcamp.com/

But my previous stuff has a bit of a different vibe, I think. If you like ambient, you’ll probably enjoy “Trip Reports”!

My newest stuff is on YouTube. I upload tracks pretty regularly and I’ll select my favourite ones some time in the future for a new album.

1 Like

I’m re-listening to this Track. I can’t believe I didn’t comment on it. Amazing work @dr_laemmerbein! I really love the vibe! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Thanks! I also like it a lot but is has a few lenghts and I only recorded the stereo out :smiley: Too lazy for another take…

PS: Did you notice my new album? :smiley: Autism TikToks - My fifth attempt at making an album

3 Likes

Great track!

2 Likes

Yes. I was searching for this but didn’t find it (I’m glad you pointed that out). I should’ve bookmarked it. I have some spare time tonight and was looking for something to listen to. Your Album was on my list.

1 Like