Hydrasynth from ASM

NO WAY ITS DREAMS WHHAATT

I try my hand with swarm every time I turn my Syntakt on, but I rarely manage to create anything I like. Definitely not anything as beasty as those! Admittedly I haven’t ever stacked them which now you mention it sounds obvious lol

I’ll refer back to this post next time I’m making some sounds. Thank you, that just gave me goosebumps!

3 Likes

Forgive me, just to clarify by detuning 2 or thr 6 analogue saws would that be the dual vcos set to saws on tracks 9-11? You’ve honestly just blown my mind, that’s actually wild you just made that.

1 Like

No prob, both examples are just one track: The first one is one track swarm (with a bit too much overdrive :stuck_out_tongue: ), the second one is just one track SY RAW.

What I wrote about stacking is just an idea if you want to go further, to make it even more “super” :wink: or add a suboscillator or both. So for example, SY RAW on track 9 would have tune set to 0 and detune to 0.4 and then SY RAW on track 10 to 0.2 and -12.

3 Likes

Ah okay understood. Yeah I don’t think I’ve felt the need to stack anything yet because the single track is pretty fat as is and I’ve always felt I should probably try to get good with one before I add more.

Those examples are really encouraging, I’m probably going to sit all day tomorrow trying to get as close to that as I can.

It’s awesome what you can do with the Syntakt, truly

2 Likes

Poly supersaw :
https://youtu.be/uznKAGZLoYY?si=WA4r6tVxRTXG_q9w

1 Like

finally back at the hydra! hydra … so … good … ugh …

Edit: Same patch, with a test beat from the Rytm

9 Likes

mellotronesque

5 Likes

Also possible to link modulations source to modules destinations by pressing 2 buttons ?
That is a great feature…game changer to start from scratch and go for a sound design journey…

Free Hydrasynth Sound Banks

Analoguesque Sound Designs closed up their commercial operation, so they are giving their sound banks ( for many different synths ) away. Three banks of 128 presets.

EDIT : Raw dot Hydra files included below.

3 Likes

The Download links don’t work.

They did for me. Or at least i got dot Hydra files from the zips. I haven’t loaded them so that i don’t know yet.

Would be interesting to hear it !
I don’t have working computer atm…

I tried the link and got a warning that it was a site impersonating Analoguesque and may be trying to steal my information (tried on iPhone)

Update: I went to Synthtopia’s site after doing a search and followed the link there and was able to download the Analoguesque Sound Designs zips OK.

The above link on my PC gives me a warning also

Is it possible to have an infected dot Hydra file. I don’t think so but have no Hydra synth here with me for a few hours so can’t test them. Given what people are writing here, be careful with these.

Analoguesque_Bread_and_Butter_I.hydra (367.8 KB)

Analoguesque_Bread_and_Butter_II.hydra (367.8 KB)

Analoguesque_Esoteric_I.hydra (368.4 KB)

I am pulling the link i have given above.

ADDED : I scanned these for viruses and they all three scanned clean with my software. I still don’t know that they work.

ADDED LATER : They work, i imported and loaded a group and played them. Not a preset user in particular, home cooking more my thing.

Enjoy.

MORE ADDED LATER : These patches are complete unaware of the V 2.0 upgrades, occurring before that.

3 Likes

Can it be a Virus?

I scanned them for viruses. They scanned clean, but that is for PC viruses. Is there such a thing as a Hydrasynth virus ? And what would be the point ?

Sorry, I just hoped it could become a Virus TI2 :wink:

4 Likes

The regular HS keyboard is now on sale ( in Europe ?? ) at Thomann and Musicstore, and probably other places :

That’s like 25% OFF !

No sale in the USA as far as i can tell at the moment. We had our chance back in November. Europe’s turn.

2 Likes

:content: Same thought but just TI2 polyphony and multitimbrality please. Not sound engine ! I much prefer HS’s.

2 Likes