HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

i use the DJ configuration for my gigs. No problem with it. i like them much better than my Sennheiser HD25 and my Technics DJ1200.

as I said … bluetooth sucked big time - not worth the extra price … cable worked okay (besides the fact that my first pair had a flimsy 3,5 cm connector) - all in all … would not buy again :upside_down_face:

https://micbooster.com/10-clippy-and-pluggy-microphones

Clippys are as good as Usis in my opinion, and they are much easier to get in stock. I love LOM products, but they aren’t the only option for tiny stereo field recording mics.

I am pretty sure the EM272s are identical to MicroUsis in the capsule and design.

5 Likes

Only downside: They’re british… LOM is EU.

1 Like

Totally, there are many options. I am going straight to the high end next year (Schoeps, Sanken or Sennheisers 8040,… not sure yet).

I know myself by now,…I would not settle on less for a long time anyway and it would cost more in the end.

Perfect Circuit just (I think) opened up their sale. Many sought after pieces 5-10% discounted, often times more. OTO BAM nearly $100 off. Alot of Soma stuff discounted, Korg opsix, etc

4 Likes

Yeah, picked up a BAM (again, for good) and a Soma Ocean.

Still use Valhalla ITB but i’ve been missing the BAM.

2 Likes

Thomann Synth Cyber Week Deals on YT now

Important U P D A T E
Don’t watch this sh!t
Deals here (mostly Beals).
https://www.thomann.de/de/special_cyberweek.html

1 Like

An eleven-day week? Is that what makes it “cyber”?

2 Likes

Good point, only the Thomann marketing geniuses know the details :joy:

2 Likes

this is worse than teleshopping from the 80s

3 Likes

Yea, don’t watch it! I am not, just sharing the deals :joy:

Behringer Pro-1 for £166 is a steal.

Behringer Wasp Deluxe for £143 is a bit good.

Behringer TD-3-RD for £66 is also pretty tasty.

2 Likes

It was so bad, I had no choice but to turn it off after 2 minutes. Fuck the deals.

4 Likes

Really dont need a pro 1 but almost feel i should buy it at that price

1 Like

Fuck the Beals

2 Likes

Same! Just checked out some YT demos and no, it’s not for me right now. Was hoping for a Neutron deal but sadly not happening yet.

1 Like

Ha, watching some myself. Hopefully they wont tempt me

I’ve kept my pro 1 gas in check for too long. All over that.

1 Like
  1. I would like a pro1
  2. I would prefer a Pro 2 or 3
  3. I’ve got a MB2s, Evolver and Virus TI among other things, don’t really NEED anything new now
  4. Pro3 is in the budget now with medium priority. Feels as good as buying a thing and leaving in its box.