HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

the world is a twisted place where your next watch and your new synth just may match if you play your cards right.

2 Likes

I’ve got a Eurorack Go case, price also recently dropped at Thomann. I think it’s good, the power supply is split in three +12 V busses from left to right, which I think is an advantage because you can separate analog and digital modules to some degree. It’s plastic, and cheap enough that I don’t have a bad feeling drilling holes into it (for midi and TRS connectors). I also got the decksaver for it… most modular cases don’t have that option.

1 Like

Nymphes B-stock for €330, among others

2 Likes

Took advantage of this…THANKS!

The bassist are getting even. They’re sick of always being on the sidelines, thanks to the 303’s.

that Amazon deal for the sp404mk2 is still on and crackin at $493 sold by “last samurai” shipped by Amazon.

still heavily implied it is new but without warranty.

same price from 2 other sellers also.

:rofl:

Love the Casio CT-S1000V. I bought it for the vocal synthesis which is great fun, but I hit a wall with what I was technically able to do. Now I use it for actually learning piano (took me decades to do, but now I am) and for the amazing arpeggiator modes. It is so fun to sample arpeggios from it into the DT and make really delightful mathy little loops to play guitar or keys on top of.

Totally didn’t think I would use the built-in speaker as much as I have either, so easy just to get going with something in my room without headphones.

1 Like

If you’d like to debate / discuss the most powerful mini-key synth designation, you can check out this thread :

ADDED : This also has the V2.0 firmware improvements now too. Plus hopefully soon a killer set of patches available from @Jeanne.

6 Likes

all those guys on reverb and craigslist trying to re-sell theirs for 500 are going to be awfully sad, just like the guys trying to sell their used 404mk2’s at the same price as new.

2 Likes

If I didn’t already have the HS Desktop, which is a marvel of UI design and sound capabilities, I’d be picking this up right now.

1 Like

Neunaber Illumine is on sale almost 50% off. Feels a bit like discontinuation to me.

3 Likes

Ah just what I don’t need another tempting Reverb device. Do you know anything about the reverbs themselves? Are they a hodge podge of older algorithms, or are they the companies own creations?
On the website it says “classics to experimental” but I’m not seeing any specifics of what they consider “classics”.
Looks like Drew Schlesinger was involved with a lot of the design. Those who don’t know, Drew has worked with just about every big name efx company of the past 30 years, including Eventide, Lexicon, TC, Alesis, and quite a few big name synth companies too (Korg, Roland, Kurzweil, Ensoniq, E-mu, Casio’s CZ synths, and Roland). That certainly makes it a lot more interesting.

1 Like

Oh boy, how do I NOT buy this?! …

similar price on thomann

I’m curious about this too. It has algos called Bloom and Swell, which I can only imagine reference the Midiverb II and other classic verbs.

1 Like

Right, and the fact he worked for Alesis makes me very curious. I’d even be cool if it was slightly different, as I’m an addict for blooms, and swells.
Buying from Thomann and shipping to the US will bring the cost to $435. I found one on Reverb for $425. One is a little cheaper, but it’s being sold out of France.

1 Like

I will say this - the Neunaber WET is my favourite reverb of all time. And the Neunaber Seraphim is my favourite shimmer reverb ever.

3 Likes

for guitar or for anything?

Introduced at $369? Not sure where this 699€ is coming from.